Rate Dr. T. Ray Vaughan

Dr. T. Ray Vaughan's Ratings

Dr. Vaughan makes me smile! He is amazing! SO friendly, helpful, kind, and thorough. I wish all doctors were as awesome as Dr. Vaughan. HIGHLY recommended!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vaughan is WONDERFUL! Very thorough, excellent bedside manner, perfect all around. My 5 year old was diagnosed with asthma by her pediatrician and she was constantly sick, on antibiotics constantly, breathing treatments daily...well Dr Vaughan was able to pinpoint exactly what was causing her symptoms through allergy testing (milk being a huge factor) and she has been symptoms-free for over 2 years. I'm also a patient, and he is very caring and full of knowledge. I have referred family and friends to him over the past couple of years and they are all very satisfied as well, I highly recommend him!

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vaughan is awesome, very caring and in tune with his patients, I saw him weekly for 3 years for allergy injections, he is the best MD I have ever known.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

Perfect in every way! Has always nailed his diagnosis and treatment!

Submitted July 20, 2005 | flag