Rate Dr. Ingrid M. Stines

Dr. Ingrid M. Stines's Ratings

Dr. Stines did surgery on me and I have to say it went well. I went back for a follow up visit and was told that it would be in a different building. Got there, and no one knew anything about her using this office. Finally her nurse came and did the follow up. Several months later I went to see her again. She had moved to Haslett. When I called to make my next appointment, the office phone was temporarily out of order and has been for over three months! Dr. Stines has made no effort to contact me to let me know her new location. I am not going to chase her! Very unprofessional.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Stines, is amazing. Great bed side manner as well. Would recommend her to anyone needing this type of speciality.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Stines has helped me with and ingrown toe nail, and plantar fasciatis in both feet at seperate times over the span of 4 years. I recommend her to anyone. Her technique for cortizone injections was awesome and I hardly felt any pain. Although I do have to wait in the waiting room up to 30 min, I think this is more of an overbooking problem. She is patient and kind, and has helped my pain go away!!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

She did a surgery in my toe. She didn't have time to answer my questions/concerns. Alsways 45 to 60 minutes late for scheduled appointments.She cares more about billing the insurance company than her patients. The pain in my toe is worse than before surgery, that I had almost 12 months ago. I do not recommend her, even to my enemy.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

After lengthy care and two recommended PT stints, by Stines. I realized that surgery was my only option. Went to see Stines to discuss this, and she didn't know who I was! When I tried to refresh her memory, she abrubtly SHUUSSHHED me and stated "Let me finish!". I let her finish as she continued to explain to me how "starting PT" would be beneficial for me. She was clueless that she had already prescribed two stints of physical therapy for me, which I completed already! I should have ran out of her office then! She did foot surgery for me and botched it!! She did a blind surgery on my heel and inadvertently severed the ligaments to my toes!! She's a friggin idiot! She should not be a doctor! She had no true concern for her patients. She is only in this for the money! Her office staff were saints for putting up with her! I heard she got fired from MMP because of her constant staff turnover. Nobody could work for her. RUN AWAY FROM THIS "so called" doctor!!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

I just had a joint replacement on my big toe in August. It's only Oct. 1st and I'm in my regular shoes already! Dr. Stines was great. She did a fine job, took time to answer all questions, and also did a really nice job with the stitches so the scar will be minimal. Will have her do my other foot in January. She did move to a different physicians group and it's my understanding that the contract she had with the old one would not allow her to contact her patients. By contract,the patients belonged to the physicians group - not her. Maybe that's a reason she changed. Anyway, I would totally recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

I just had surgery with this doctor last Friday, and my follow-up appointment this past Monday. She apparently abruptly closed her practice "late Monday evening". I have a hard time believing this was a spur of the moment thing; I'm wondering if she was in some kind of fatal accident. If this was planned, I'm sorry, MMP would've had a doctor to take her place; the staff wouldn't have had to call us to reschedule post-op appointments.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

She just up and closed her office with no notice to her patients. I've heard she's done this before. She's had a lot of different doctors as a partner in practice. I called yesterday to confirm my appt and they called me today to cancel it. The note on her door states that building will no longer have a podiatry practice and offers a list of possible replacements. She was one of the only few doctors to accept Medicaid. The doctor I got in with has almost, if not, stopped accepting new patients. I do not recommend her for the very reason she left all of her patients with NO NOTICE.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I have had great care. Everyone in the office is very nice and Dr. Stines is very helpfull and always a smile on her face ,answers all our questions and inforative. I like her.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag