You may also like

Rate Dr. Suhad Hassan

Dr. Suhad Hassan's Ratings

We would like to take the opportunity to directly respond to the below comment and rating posted on June 16, 2015 on behalf of Dr. Suhad Hassan. We place a great deal of value on patients' reviews and comments and are extremely grateful for all feedback as we strive to deliver the very best care possible. Every individual experience is important to us!
We also understand that your time is important and endeavour as much as possible to not keep you waiting for scheduled appointments. We apologise that sometimes this can be unavoidable, with the arrival of a beautiful new baby or perhaps an emergency where we must react immediately and focus on our patient in need. We thank all our patients for their patience and understanding.
Our wonderful reception team are extremely dedicated and have decades of experience in this highly specialised field. We are proud to work with a team that goes above and beyond for patients and places both their health and happiness at the top of the priority list.
Our aim is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for women who deserve understanding and compassion as part of their health care experience. We would never want any patient to feel rushed and encourage open discussions and lots of questions. We're here for you and will continue to listen, learn and adjust to meet your needs as best we can. Thank you for your feedback.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Terribly long waiting time - always have to wait an hour after scheduled appointment. Reception staff very unhelpful and lack any knowledge in this industry. Dr Hassan is often so busy that the appointment feels rushed and time if not taken to properly explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Hassan was amazing with me from the first consult. I went there for non-pregnancy related services last year, requiring surgery. She was wonderfully proficient with an excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr Hassan for being supportive and caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

ABSOLUTE best doctor I have ever dealt with. Very professional, understanding, helpful and made me feel very comfortable with questions I asked and the operation I had. I would recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very pleased with her knowledge and bedside manner. Always takes her time and is very thorough. We appreciate her immensely.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Best doctor I have ever met! Highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2707335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

We would like to take the opportunity to directly respond on behalf of Dr. Suhad Hassan to the below comment and rating posted on March 26, 2014. Dr Hassan does not participate in a ‘No Gap’ scheme and goes above and beyond to deliver expert health care with sensitivity, caring, privacy and understanding. We value our patients’ welfare and experience with us above all else. While patient feedback is extremely important to us, we would never coax, encourage or falsify any testimony. We are grateful and humbled by the wonderful and completely voluntary reviews posted on various sites by our patients, including our website and Facebook page, and continue to be passionate about providing the best in patient care in safe and trusting environment for women of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][367122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

the team in dr hassan's office were fantastic in dealing with my miscarriage. They were very caring and compassionate, with dr hassan answering all of our questions in a warm and professional way. We felt as though we were dealt with as people with an individual case and not just seen as a number. We will definitely be seeing dr hassan for our future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I found this site and saw the reviews for Dr Hassan, so we made an appointment and we could not be happier with our decision. Dr Hassan is really lovely and my wife was always at ease with her. Our appointments were almost always on time and Dr Hassan's staff were great too. When my wife told her friend we were trying a different Obstetrician (our last one was always very late - up to 2 hours) and not that friendly, her friend said there was no point as you never see them. Her Obstetrician wasn't even present at birth. Dr Hassan was there the whole time and our beautiful baby daughter was born by emergency C-section on a Friday afternoon. Dr Hassan was at the hospital at 7am on Saturday morning checking my wife and came in each day at 7am whilst she was in hospital (except Sunday which is totally understandable!). A big thumbs up from us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I am so happy that we selected Dr Hussan as our Obstetrician for our first born son. From our first appointment to our last, she was always welcoming, knowledgable and caring. Every visit, we were able to see our baby through ultrasound and hear his heartbeat, which always had us looking forward to our appointments. Dr Hussan was welcoming of my husband accompanying me at each visit and always allowed us to ask as many questions as we needed. She delivered my healthy baby boy via cesarean, and kept me reassured and comfortable with the whole process. I highly recommend Dr Hussan and her services. I would also like to mention how lovely her reception staff are and how accommodating and welcoming they are. I look forward to seeing Dr Hussan and her team for our future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367177].votes_count ]]