Rate Dr. Ryan MacDonald

Dr. Ryan MacDonald's Ratings

This Chiro is one Cool Cat! Not only does he know what he is doing, but he is also always joking around, which lightens up the mood, and makes you feel at ease. He is always running a couple off minutes late, but that's only because he is always taking extra time with his patients, ensuring all their needs have been catered to. Hence the reason I didn't deduct any points for punctuality. Stay rad Ryan!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I would recommend Dr Ryan to family and friends. He’s very knowledgeable and attentive, and has been very helpful with my problems. The good reviews are well deserved.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Macdonald is such an amazing chiropractor. My family doctor had originally refered me to a physio for knee and foot problems but they were no help, so I decided to seek other treatment. When I went in to see Dr. Macdonald after the initial assesment told me the real issue and what we were going to need to do, I have since been 4 times and feel amazing. He knows what he is talking about and is one of the best doctors I have seen! My GP and physio did nothing, I wish I haden't wasted a year listening to them. If you have any issues you must see Dr. Macdonald he knows and understandinf injuries really well and cares about the wellbeing of each of his patients. You must go see him!!!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Could not explain how great of a Doctor Ryan Macdonald is. He has helped me greatly with back, neck and wrist issues due to poor work ergonomics at my work and helping me to not only treat the conditions but proactively build and stregthen my muscles to help curb these and other issues in the future. He takes great care and time with each patient. He truly cares about your health and helping get you back in shape!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Cannot say enough positive things about this chiropractor. He uses a multifaceted approach to treating you. Ryan has used acupuncture, active release, massage, trigger points ball massage to just name a few - so different than any other chiro I have tried. (And I've tried quite a few.) Ryan doesn't just take 3 min to adjust you and then hurries out the door to the next patient. - he takes the time to explain what he's doing, why things are out and how to work on it at home. If you are in pain, he gets to the root of it so you don't have temporary relief but need to return again in 2 days. He fixes it for good! :) Very happy!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

The most enthusiastic, helpful and thorough Dr. I have ever come accross in Calgary. Has a vast knowledge to draw from and is willing to research any missing peice.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Macdonald is a great chiro, he takes the time with his patients to understand issues and fix the problems. I have referred numerous people to him who all rave about all the help he has given them and how they are no longer in pain. You have to go see him!!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Macdonald is fabulous! Not the type of chiro who just cracks you and sends you out the door, he actually gets to the root of the problem, gives excercises, accupuncture, Active Release, TMJ treatment, stretching and manipulation. I was very 'anti chiro' until I was referred to him by a friend, and have recommended him to countless friends and colleagues since!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

I recently found a new chiropractor office opened in my building downtown so I decided to give it a go. It was my first time so I was really nervous but Dr. MacDonald was super friendly and helpful. I will be going back to see him for sure.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Macdonald really knows his stuff. I feel so pain free and relaxed after my visit.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag