Rate Dr. Ryan MacDonald

Dr. Ryan MacDonald's Ratings

I can't even express how amazing of a doctor Ryan is. I first started seeing him about a year and a half ago, I had gotten into an accident and my neck and back were in terrible pain. My father had been going to see Ryan for numerous years and recommended that I do the same and boy I was not disappointed. At each and every appointment, Ryan has hit my issues bang on, he tries different methods to get to an end result and will keep going until you are satisfied. Not only is he a phenomenal doctor, he is so personable and easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor - you're bound to laugh during your visit, if not for the whole time. I can't thank him enough for how much he has helped me with my neck and back, tendonitis in my wrists and many other. If it weren't for him I honestly don't know how I could have gone on with the pain. What's also great about his office is there are so many physicians in there, it is your one stop shop for everything you need. I have been to see their massage therapists, naturopath and physiotherapist and each one is extremely knowledgeable in their field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Ryan MacDonald for several years now. I have to rate my experience with him as excellent. He takes the time and listens to my concerns and then tries different techniques from Active Release to Acupuncture. I always leave there feeling much better! And now that he has his own practice at Evolve Chiro in Calgary Place, he has incredible, gorgeous new facilities! He also now provides more services than just Chiropractic. Evolve Chiro is your one stop shop for wellness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Ryan MacDonald is the best, made me feel very at ease and has helped me a lot, often he is ahead of schedule which is good, since i always arrive early

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Most importantly he is a great doctor, who really knows his stuff, be his is also hilarious. Makes IMS and active release a teeny bit less painful. Also, the Evolve clinic just happens to be in the same building as my office so it is incredibly convenient to pop down for either a preventative treatment or emergency care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

AMAZING!!!! SMART!!!! FUNNY!!!!! Excellent bed side manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

This Chiro is one Cool Cat! Not only does he know what he is doing, but he is also always joking around, which lightens up the mood, and makes you feel at ease. He is always running a couple off minutes late, but that's only because he is always taking extra time with his patients, ensuring all their needs have been catered to. Hence the reason I didn't deduct any points for punctuality. Stay rad Ryan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I would recommend Dr Ryan to family and friends. He’s very knowledgeable and attentive, and has been very helpful with my problems. The good reviews are well deserved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr.Macdonald is such an amazing chiropractor. My family doctor had originally refered me to a physio for knee and foot problems but they were no help, so I decided to seek other treatment. When I went in to see Dr. Macdonald after the initial assesment told me the real issue and what we were going to need to do, I have since been 4 times and feel amazing. He knows what he is talking about and is one of the best doctors I have seen! My GP and physio did nothing, I wish I haden't wasted a year listening to them. If you have any issues you must see Dr. Macdonald he knows and understandinf injuries really well and cares about the wellbeing of each of his patients. You must go see him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Could not explain how great of a Doctor Ryan Macdonald is. He has helped me greatly with back, neck and wrist issues due to poor work ergonomics at my work and helping me to not only treat the conditions but proactively build and stregthen my muscles to help curb these and other issues in the future. He takes great care and time with each patient. He truly cares about your health and helping get you back in shape!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Cannot say enough positive things about this chiropractor. He uses a multifaceted approach to treating you. Ryan has used acupuncture, active release, massage, trigger points ball massage to just name a few - so different than any other chiro I have tried. (And I've tried quite a few.) Ryan doesn't just take 3 min to adjust you and then hurries out the door to the next patient. - he takes the time to explain what he's doing, why things are out and how to work on it at home. If you are in pain, he gets to the root of it so you don't have temporary relief but need to return again in 2 days. He fixes it for good! :) Very happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367442].votes_count ]]