You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Duffy

Dr. Martin Duffy's Ratings

Dr Duffy originally consulted on my kidneys pancreas transplant His knowledge and experience saved my transplant avoiding the need for kidney dialysis .After 7 abdominal surgeries to reconnect a donor ureter Dr Duffy suggested attachment to native ureter might work.This was a success,.I now have been successfully transplanted for 14 years. Dr Duffy also has seen my father for bladder cancer,which is now Thankfully in remission.As someone who has been chronically ill,with complicated cases,I would not have any other doctor attend my urological needs.The opportunity I have had to meet numerous urologists only solidifies my opinion and preference to have Dr Duffy attend to my care and those I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Duffy had me come in to get my stone out on a call in on a Sunday. When he went in with the camera's there was no kidney stone. Very odd. Overall recommended doctor for sure. I was just a bit upset that there was no stone and I had to go through the procedure (first operation ever) Otherwise Nice doctor and the anesthesiologist rocked too :)-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

He did my kidney stone removal. Certainly no complaints,,, felt I was in great hands. Thanks Dr. Duffy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr Duffy was my surgeon for a TURP prostrate operation for BPH. Excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable, personal and very experienced. This he told me is his most common surgery which he performs approx. 100 times annually. You'll be in great hands if Dr Duffy is your surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Great doctor - operated on me for prostate cancer - friendly, skilled, caring

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][367491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2011

Thank you Dr. Duffy for being so kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate his unassuming manner and genuine caring. Dr. Duffy removed my cancer and has followed me since. I would recommend him to anyone facing similar treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][367490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

he's awesome.dedicated to his work,spend time to talk to his pts.great teacher to his junior doctors/students too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

Generally he seemed nonchalant and lacking in sensitivity. For example, I was taken aback when he spoke about another patient of his somewhat disparagingly (though did not name patient) during my consultation. As for his skill as a surgeon, I am not convinced. I still have urinary incontinence two years after prostatectomy despite being in low risk group. This is disappointing when comparing the rates of post surgical continence to those in a variety published studies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

Front office staff a diaster to deal with. Duffy misdiagnosed my bladder issues, left me with nowhere to turn and cost me two years led time on treatment. I would definitely avoid him at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

He did a fantastic job with my lithotripsy, explaining everything beforehand and during the procedure. The follow-up was also great as he talked to me about all concerns related to kidney stone prevention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367486].votes_count ]]