Rate Dr. M. SUNA Qasim

Dr. M. SUNA Qasim's Ratings

We are in debt of Dr Suna Qasim. We started planning a family little late and without giving enough time for things to happen naturally, we started panicking. We met two other doctors before we found Dr Qasim and they both rushed us into IVF. Dr Qasim studied our case, calmed us down. explained all the options and suggested to start with less invasive technique. He got me started on Clomid and Metmorphin for my thyroid. We were bracing ourselves for huge financial and emotional stress of high end fertility treatments like IVF. Thanks to Dr Qasim's experience and his philosophy of what's best for patient, we have a healthy 10 month old daughter. I would highly recommend him. I myself may be seeing him again for my second one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I extremely recommend Dr. Qasim. He is charming, caring and always warm-hearted during the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and takes all your concerns patiently. We had insurance problem and his finance manager helped us extraordinary and offered us great discount on procedures not covered by my insurance. I got preg with singlet after the 1st try of IUI. Their clinic is very clean and professional. The only complain I have is their stuff. I spoke with the receptionist on phone about my procedure once and she found it funny and laughed loud and shared it to her coworkers while she was still on the phone with me and I heard everyone laughed loudly from the phone. I felt extremely humiliated. The phlebotomist, (short hair, fat lady), never smiles/greets to you. She yelled me once across the hall because I didn't bring the form for blood test. However, I was told it is optional to bring it since they also have the original copy. The Dr. is excellent but the staff is rotten.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr Qasim is an amazing and caring doctor. He explains everything thoroughly and makes you feel as if you're his only patient. He takes time with you and makes you feel at easy. He is a great man and doctor. I am currently 9 weeks pregnant after 2 years of TTC. I highly recommend him and his staff. He's my favorite doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Its a journey of more than a year with him. There were some wow moments and at times we also felt that we will not get pregnant. But Dr. Qasim has been very patient with us and explained us with detail facts on why there has been few setbacks sometime. He is very compassionate and spent considerable time with us. We are pregnant now and owe him very much for what he has done for us. I also need to mention about the other staffs accompanying him - Victoria, Umang, jalpa and others were very helpful. I wish them to continue their great work and serve patients like us. Thank you ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I can't begin to say enough about Dr. Qasim and his entire staff. During a devastating time, Dr. Qasim brought hope to myself and my husband. From the first meeting, I instantly felt at ease and as though I was in great hands. Dr. Qasim loves his work and it shows clearly in the way that he treats his patients. He will always spend as much time with you as you need to make sure you have answers to all of your questions. He clearly explains all of your options and works with you to lay out a plan to achieve your goal. Along with Qasim, all of the nurses in the office are incredible, friendly, and sympathetic especially Elaine, Erica, Viktoria and Cara Joe! They were always available to answer any question I had and always treated me with respect. Viki at the desk was always wonderful as well, such a great warming personality. Finally, after almost a year with the center, I am now pregnant with twins after our 1st IVF attempt. Thank you Dr. Qasim for making our dreams come true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I hope I can say enough about Dr Qasim & his practice because Barry & I have never had such an amazing experience in our lives! I am 43 & have desperately wanted to give our daughter a sibling. Unfortunately, my reserve is so low & what seemed to be a hopeless situation, Dr Qasim & his team made our dreams come true & more! I am now 8 weeks pregnant from a FET! Dr Qasim is the most compassionate, caring, & encouraging doctor around! He made sure that my body was exactly at a place in which the FET would work & we only transferred 1 embryo. I have to also mention the staff. Amazing! Each one truly cares & is compassionate. Elaine is wonderful! She is so compassionate, giving, & really cares! I cannot say enough about her! Erica is wonderful as well! Very caring & wonderful! Renee is a beautiful, encouraging, & wonderful person! Joy is wonderful & encouraging too! If you are feeling like there is no hope for you, please don't give up! Go see Dr Qasim! We love you! Love Barry & Carolyn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Qasim is a wonderfully patient, caring and understanding doctor with who clearly loves his work. He was always very positive and always made my husband and I feel that having a baby was possible. After explaining the options at hand I elected for surgery and then IUI with injectable fertility drugs. The second IUI was a success. The office staff was friendly and very helpful. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Qasim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Qasim was awesome. He answered any questions my husband and I had, he was very on top of our tests too. However, our nurse, Elaine wasn't great. We did IVF and after I had a nurse that was SO helpful I wish she was my nurse the entire time. I felt any question I asked Elaine she answered like I was an idiot when I was just being thorough to make sure I was taking the right medications. The pharmacy called me and completely lost me the day I started the treatment. I called the office and the nurse, Vicky was very helpful with clearing it up. Also, Dr. Sachdev did my egg retrieval and I thought he was great, very friendly. I just don't recommend the nurse Elaine but I highly recommend Dr. Qasim. I am successfully pregnant after my first IVF treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr. Qasim is one of the most incredible doctors I have ever known. My husband and I were struggeling to conceive. Dr. Qasim took us under his wings. Though going through infertility was the most horrifying challenge my husband and I ever faced, Dr. Qasim had a way about himself to continue to give us hope. He has the most incredible bed side manners. Once you meet him, you instantly come to like him. In fact the entire staff is simply wonderful. The office is on the small side which is what we preferred. Everyone knows your name, you are not just a number. The nurses and other doctors in the office are just as wonderful. After several IVF cycles, and hope nearly lost Dr. Qasim and his team made our dream come true. Though we were paying out of pocket, his finance team found many ways to allow us to finance multiple IVFs we otherwise would not have been able to. If you are looking for an RE - Dr. Qasim and his team are number 1!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Dr. Suna Qasim, we would like to thank you for your excellent service provided to us, we love this doctor from the date we met him. He is friendly, knowledgelble, great doctor. He listens to all our questions and answers them. Tried IUI cycle, it didn't work out, but next month my wife got pregnant naturally (God's grace), it could be effect of IUI :). When ever we met him, my wife will get moral boosting with his words, his words always make us confident, we appreciate it. Thank you very much for giving us the joy of pregnancy. His staff is great and the nurses are always available. I would recommend your center to my friends that have challenges in getting pregnant. Sincerely - Anil.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171444].votes_count ]]