Dr. Julia C. Caldwell

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Julia C. Caldwell has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: will this Doctor prescribe me xanax? I had gotten dismissed on account of 3 "no show's" even though I called atleast a week prior to my appointment?    Email me    Answer it

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5217377
01/03/14 5 5 5 5 great doctor, caring and considerate, down to earth, knows what chronic pain is like
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Julia" to "Julia C."
RID: 2601456
27/03/13 5 5 5 5 She was kind and sweet and has a great bedside manner.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2564601
19/02/13 5 5 5 5 She is very kind and caring and a wonderful addition to Hershey Medical Center. She took fantastic care of my child and put our fears at ease.
RID: 1295108
16/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Caldwell is a very caring and a great person. I am so sad that she has closed her practice in Carlsbad, NM. She has been the only one that actually helped with my pain. She will be missed.
RID: 1175261
23/05/10 5 3 5 5 I found her to be a wonderful physician. She was very caring and insightful and as well as being very knowledgeable.
RID: 1139313
30/03/10 5 4 5 5 THIS DR. LOVES WHAT SHE DOES AND IS GREAT AT IT! GOES ABOVE & BEYOND FOR HER PATIENTS. GIVE HER A TRY AND YOU'LL LOVE HER AND HER STAFF AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US DO! THANKS DR.C FOR COMING TO OUR SMALL TOWN WE NEEDED YA!!!GREAT STAFF ALSO!
Insurance: Workers Comp