Rate Dr. Julia C. Caldwell

Dr. Julia C. Caldwell's Ratings

great doctor, caring and considerate, down to earth, knows what chronic pain is like

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

She was kind and sweet and has a great bedside manner.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

She is very kind and caring and a wonderful addition to Hershey Medical Center. She took fantastic care of my child and put our fears at ease.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Caldwell is a very caring and a great person. I am so sad that she has closed her practice in Carlsbad, NM. She has been the only one that actually helped with my pain. She will be missed.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

I found her to be a wonderful physician. She was very caring and insightful and as well as being very knowledgeable.

Submitted May 23, 2010 | flag

THIS DR. LOVES WHAT SHE DOES AND IS GREAT AT IT! GOES ABOVE & BEYOND FOR HER PATIENTS. GIVE HER A TRY AND YOU'LL LOVE HER AND HER STAFF AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US DO! THANKS DR.C FOR COMING TO OUR SMALL TOWN WE NEEDED YA!!!GREAT STAFF ALSO!

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag