Dr. Morse K. Upshaw

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Morse K. Upshaw has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.9

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Morse" to "Morse K."
RID: 1557039
09/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Upshaw is the nicest, most thoughtful doctor I've had an appointment with. He even came to my daughter's athletic training session to talk to her coach, personally! He's a very good doctor. He really cares about his patients.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1533884
09/09/11 5 5 5 5 Very helpful and very comprehensive. He diagnosed and assisted with a partially torn tendon that has been previously diagnosed by Urgent Care as a sprained ankle. He listens and knows what he is doing.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1511107
12/08/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Great office staff. Convenient location, free parking. I felt very taken care of and very glad I went in to get treated for my broken big toe.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1159241
28/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Upshaw is a very personable and knowledgable doctor who took as much time as I needed. I never felt rushed. He fully explained everything. His staff is excellent also. They know their job well and go out of their way to help you. I was very pleased.  Respond
RID: 1137585
27/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Upshaw was wonderful. Completely attentive, knowledgeable, pleasant, and took his time with me. I feel so relieved to have found him!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield