Dr. Zoe Shum

Dr. Zoe Shum

Rate Dr. Zoe Shum

Dr. Zoe Shum's Ratings

Great first impression!! Dr.Shum took the time listen to my concerns regarding my daughter. She was very friendly and made my 7 year old daughter really comfortable in the chair. I would recommend her to my friends and family. the staff were helpful too with my dental insurance.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Shum as a patient for over 6 years when I first met her I was absolutely scared of dentists. She made me feel like a person and not just a " patient" She has been on 2 maternity leaves in the last few years but I still remain loyal to her. I think her last one was in 2009. She has been on her second maternity leave since May 2012 and I hope to see her at my next check up !!!! I have a feeling the negative review posted below may have seen her replacement because she doesn't have one mean bone in her. The office has had a few staff changes and perhaps it was her staff that called? I have had been in dental pain before meeting her now I take care of my teeth. Meet her she is great!!!!

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Such an amazing dentist. So helpful and knowledgable in cosmetic dentistry. She reshaped my smile and has changed my life. Her staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to all my friends.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Not impressed. I went to this office to get a cavity filled 2 years ago and I don't know what they did but I haven't been able to chew on that side since. Dr. Shum unknowingly called an office I work at and was extremely rude to everyone involved, not knowing I was a patient. Go elsewhere. Highest price I have seen after calling around and frankly, I have a bad taste in my mouth now.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

OMG she is such a sweetie! Dr. Shum is the best! She is so friendly and made my visits so easy. I have always been afraid of dentists, but now I enjoy going to see Dr.Shum and her staff. Can't wait until she returns from her mat. leave...Everyone is great! Keep up the great work :-)

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag