You may also like

Rate Dr. Lloyd Hoffman

Dr. Lloyd Hoffman's Ratings

Dr. Hoffman is a great specialist and a great human. Did great job, cleaning the mess after another "doctor". The staff is very professional both the assistant and the receptionist. If u have smth really serious going on - go see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Outstanding experiece. Dr. Hoffman did reconstructive surgery after a malignancy had been disovered and removed from my forehead. The complete professional known coordinated with Memorial Sloan Kettering. Closed a majoropening in my forehead without a graft and now a barely visible mark. He is knowledgeable, reasssuring and extremely able -- a complete professional. His medical and office suppprt is of the same caliber. I'm delighted with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very professional, skilled and personable gentleman. Patiently explains procedures and almost painlessly practices his craft. Runs a very efficient office. Almost looked forward to my visits! Would highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Wow, talk about great communication skills. Drew diagram of what was going on with my infected tooth, clearly explained options. Prepared quotes for different options. Office is clean, neat and tidy. Great follow up. Dr. Hoffman is the guy to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Hoffman and his staff are amzing and were very helpful throughout the gum surgery process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Today I had a gum surgery that I was afraid of for 6 years, its my front tooth. I was told by everybody around the city that gum surgery is very painfull prossidure and takes a very few weeks to recover, with Dc. Hoffman i felt no pain, by the time I came home frpm hia clinnique, I went dancing in my living room with my three little children, he is the Doctor that was given by God, he was born to be a doctor, so carying, he called after hours too see how I feel after his surgery, I never had such a service or treatment from any Doctor before. Thank you Dc. Hoffman for choosing the right proffession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

DR. LLOYD HOFFMAN IS A FANTASTIC PERIDONIST HE IS TRULY A REAL PROFESSIONAL HIS STAFF IS ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

If you want the best peridontist doctor, go to him! He is the most caring doctor that I ever know. Thank you Dr. Hoffman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Dr Hoffman explained very clearly my options for dealing with an unpleasant situation created by an incompetent dentist. I very much appreciated Dr. Hoffman's highly skilled, caring professional manner and his ability to remedy the unfortunate situation that I was in. His follow up was beyond my expectations, he called to check to see how I was the evening after my surgery. I had no discomfort or problems after the surgery but I was given contact info should I need it. The office staff were always polite and pleasant,and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. I would highly recommend Dr Lloyd Hoffman to anyone in need of a Periodontist. I am writing this because I have unfortunately had some experience with incompetent dentists and I feel so fortunate to have had such a positive experience in this situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Got a tooth extraction, bone graft and implant done by Dr. Hoffman. He was the most amazing doctor/dentist experience I ever had. He explained procedure, payments and made you feel at east and very caring of his patients. Only downside is I don't have to see him again since the procedure was a great success

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368577].votes_count ]]