Rate Dr. Lloyd Hoffman

Dr. Lloyd Hoffman's Ratings

Very professional, skilled and personable gentleman. Patiently explains procedures and almost painlessly practices his craft. Runs a very efficient office. Almost looked forward to my visits! Would highly recommend his services.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

Wow, talk about great communication skills. Drew diagram of what was going on with my infected tooth, clearly explained options. Prepared quotes for different options. Office is clean, neat and tidy. Great follow up. Dr. Hoffman is the guy to see.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Hoffman and his staff are amzing and were very helpful throughout the gum surgery process.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

Today I had a gum surgery that I was afraid of for 6 years, its my front tooth. I was told by everybody around the city that gum surgery is very painfull prossidure and takes a very few weeks to recover, with Dc. Hoffman i felt no pain, by the time I came home frpm hia clinnique, I went dancing in my living room with my three little children, he is the Doctor that was given by God, he was born to be a doctor, so carying, he called after hours too see how I feel after his surgery, I never had such a service or treatment from any Doctor before. Thank you Dc. Hoffman for choosing the right proffession.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

DR. LLOYD HOFFMAN IS A FANTASTIC PERIDONIST HE IS TRULY A REAL PROFESSIONAL HIS STAFF IS ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

If you want the best peridontist doctor, go to him! He is the most caring doctor that I ever know. Thank you Dr. Hoffman.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Hoffman explained very clearly my options for dealing with an unpleasant situation created by an incompetent dentist. I very much appreciated Dr. Hoffman's highly skilled, caring professional manner and his ability to remedy the unfortunate situation that I was in. His follow up was beyond my expectations, he called to check to see how I was the evening after my surgery. I had no discomfort or problems after the surgery but I was given contact info should I need it. The office staff were always polite and pleasant,and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. I would highly recommend Dr Lloyd Hoffman to anyone in need of a Periodontist. I am writing this because I have unfortunately had some experience with incompetent dentists and I feel so fortunate to have had such a positive experience in this situation.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Got a tooth extraction, bone graft and implant done by Dr. Hoffman. He was the most amazing doctor/dentist experience I ever had. He explained procedure, payments and made you feel at east and very caring of his patients. Only downside is I don't have to see him again since the procedure was a great success

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hoffman has to be the most considerate caring doctor I have ever experienced. He provided me with the facts and gave me all senarios. when he did my surgery, he had to extract and bone grafting. I had very minimal pain and absolutely no bruising, with very little swelling. He is very delicate and skilled. He and his staff are WONDERFUL!!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hoffman is an excellent communicator and is totally patient focussed.He is skilled and includes the patient in the process.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag