Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

Rate Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Parmar for individuals who continue to suffer from symptoms and could not get the required help anywhere else. I suffered from ongoing symptoms of hypothyroidism and saw two different endocrinologists who dismissed my idea. I went through almost a decade hearing that my lab TSH was normal and there was nothing else other then may be depression. I could not say enough good things about Dr. Parmar after having worked with other healthcare professionals. Dr. Parmar has given me hope when I had none. He is very persistence and looks for other causes if treatment fails or the symptoms persist. I am slowly making progress in these several months than I did in years!!

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Parmar is a caring, professional and extremely knowledgeable Naturopath. He always goes above and beyond to truly find the root cause of any problem that arises. I have always found him to be very easy to talk to and he constantly offers great advice. I would highly recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family as anyone who is lucky enough to have him as their doctor is in very capable hands.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

I don't think this doctor should be in the top 10. This doctor is somewhat dismissive and doesn't really listen to the issue and doesn't take the time to find out. It's always, "next appointment, we'll talk about it at the next appointment"

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Parmar is an empathetic listener and is attentive when I describe my symptoms. I can see Dr. Parmar takes the time to reflect on what has been said which is reassuring when he comes to a diagnosis. I feel confident he has extensive knowledge and experience but keeps an open mind to hear what I say as a patient. I am very happy to say he has diagnosed and treated me for two separate health issues and both times I have had successful – healthy – outcomes. I feel fortunate to have him as my naturopathic doctor. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Doctor Parmar changed my life. I had been suffering from eczema that had been slowly becoming worse and spreading all over my body. With his guidance, which included a full range of food allergy testing (I had been allergic to eggs, dairy, gluten, soy, and blueberries) and a strict 2 month elimination diet, I lost 15 pounds, no longer had seasonal allergy, and my eczema had completely cleared and continues to be clear. I no longer need to use mosturizing creams or any type of perscription or OTC medicines for my eczema. Thank you very much for all your help. I highly recommend this individaul if you're having ANY type of immuno-compromised condition, especially eczema. Morevoer, he is a friendly individual and takes all the time you need to hear about your problems. Just make sure to bring in anything you may think your allergic to or any creams you're using. It really helps with your sessions

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Parmar is by far one of the best health care practioners I have every seen - and I work in the health care industry. Not only has he identified key food allergies that I have suffered from for years, in complete ignorance, but the identification of those allergies has enabled me to lose over 40lbs. He is also a master acupucture therapist, and I see him on a regular basis to maintain good health. He is extremely knowledgable, punctual, professional, and warm and caring. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Parmar is a kind and caring gentleman who makes you feel at ease from the first moment you meet him. He takes the time to understand you and your health issues. He has helped me immensely with my immune, resporitory and digestive system problems, which include asthma and chronic acid reflux. In the five months I have been seeing him, my overall health has already greatly improved. I highly recommend Dr. Parmar's services. Thank you Bobby! W.W. Airline Pilot

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

I am very grateful to Dr. Parmar for treating my hypothyroidism. Although my lab test results were normal, I was still suffering from hypothyroid symptoms. He was quick to diagnose low levels of T3 hormone. After working with Dr. Parmar to get the right dosage, I feel great!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bobby Parmar is a master naturopath /acupuncturist and wholistic healer. If you are looking for someone like this, I highly recommend him. He is a healer in the truest sense. Not only is he knowledgable and thorough, he is caring and patient, gentle and kind. He takes time to know your history as a patient as well as a person. I came to him rather a wreck after a series of personal tragedies and a couple of injuries. I had NO energy, suffered from chronic headaches and depression and sundry other ailments. Previously a highly active person, I had literally stopped in my tracks. After a number of months of treatments, Dr. Parmar has restored my energy. I am astounded at the difference and am deeply grateful to him. I feel he is helping to give me back my life. I have started to exercise, suffer no more headaches and am remembering myself and my happiness once more. I am more motivated and have hope that I can continue on the road to full and continued strength. Thank you Bobby!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2013 | flag

Combine a keen intellect with a beautiful compassionate soul and you have Dr. Bobby Parmar. I'm incredibly lucky and grateful that Dr. Bobby is an integral part of my health team.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag