Rate Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar's Ratings

Dr. Bobby has helped me with my thyroid problems after others I knew did well with his diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend him to anyone with thyroid problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Parmar is very passionate BUT honestly save your money because his treatments did nothing to help, he was very persuasive. It was one trial of pills after another, I get it's about trial and error but this was just too much guess work. Also he was misleading in the lab findings. Things that could have been discussed and done in one appointment goes onto the next! SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Parmar is AMAZING! With his help we were able to have my baby girl who is truning one. Bobby is one of the most caring people I have ever met. I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you for giving me one of greatest gifts.
I would be remiss if I did not mention the exceptional staff at this office as well. Great clinic that gets it all right. Congrats.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Parmar for individuals who continue to suffer from symptoms and could not get the required help anywhere else. I suffered from ongoing symptoms of hypothyroidism and saw two different endocrinologists who dismissed my idea. I went through almost a decade hearing that my lab TSH was normal and there was nothing else other then may be depression. I could not say enough good things about Dr. Parmar after having worked with other healthcare professionals. Dr. Parmar has given me hope when I had none. He is very persistence and looks for other causes if treatment fails or the symptoms persist. I am slowly making progress in these several months than I did in years!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Parmar is a caring, professional and extremely knowledgeable Naturopath. He always goes above and beyond to truly find the root cause of any problem that arises. I have always found him to be very easy to talk to and he constantly offers great advice. I would highly recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family as anyone who is lucky enough to have him as their doctor is in very capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I don't think this doctor should be in the top 10. This doctor is somewhat dismissive and doesn't really listen to the issue and doesn't take the time to find out. It's always, "next appointment, we'll talk about it at the next appointment"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Parmar is an empathetic listener and is attentive when I describe my symptoms. I can see Dr. Parmar takes the time to reflect on what has been said which is reassuring when he comes to a diagnosis. I feel confident he has extensive knowledge and experience but keeps an open mind to hear what I say as a patient. I am very happy to say he has diagnosed and treated me for two separate health issues and both times I have had successful – healthy – outcomes. I feel fortunate to have him as my naturopathic doctor. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Doctor Parmar changed my life. I had been suffering from eczema that had been slowly becoming worse and spreading all over my body. With his guidance, which included a full range of food allergy testing (I had been allergic to eggs, dairy, gluten, soy, and blueberries) and a strict 2 month elimination diet, I lost 15 pounds, no longer had seasonal allergy, and my eczema had completely cleared and continues to be clear. I no longer need to use mosturizing creams or any type of perscription or OTC medicines for my eczema. Thank you very much for all your help. I highly recommend this individaul if you're having ANY type of immuno-compromised condition, especially eczema. Morevoer, he is a friendly individual and takes all the time you need to hear about your problems. Just make sure to bring in anything you may think your allergic to or any creams you're using. It really helps with your sessions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Parmar is by far one of the best health care practioners I have every seen - and I work in the health care industry. Not only has he identified key food allergies that I have suffered from for years, in complete ignorance, but the identification of those allergies has enabled me to lose over 40lbs. He is also a master acupucture therapist, and I see him on a regular basis to maintain good health. He is extremely knowledgable, punctual, professional, and warm and caring. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Parmar is a kind and caring gentleman who makes you feel at ease from the first moment you meet him. He takes the time to understand you and your health issues. He has helped me immensely with my immune, resporitory and digestive system problems, which include asthma and chronic acid reflux. In the five months I have been seeing him, my overall health has already greatly improved. I highly recommend Dr. Parmar's services. Thank you Bobby! W.W. Airline Pilot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368603].votes_count ]]