Rate Dr. Chad Wilde

Dr. Chad Wilde's Ratings

I agree with the last few posts. I called his office today to ask a question and was told he had passed away. I was so sad. He was a WONDERFUL doctor...had every quality of the perfect doctor. Brilliant person and so personable. God bless him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

He is a good man and a great doctor. He will be sorely missed.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

best damn doctor that has ever practiced. the world is worst off without him

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wilde is great. Caring, skilled and very personable. His staff is horrific, espeicially the receptionists. He needs to retool his office and at that point I would recommend Dr. Wilde without question.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

Poor bedside manner, appears to put money above patient care, will not call/fax in prescriptions, specific problem when drug co. stopped making my medication (non-narcotic) that I had a refill left on- he would not call to change the mg b/c I had not been in and had to come in and pay $230 just to get a new scrip even though I still had a refill, knowing full well that I hadn't been in primarily b/c of financial reasons and was dismissing the negatives b/c he talks a good game. Does not fully disclose side effects of procedures and repeatedly recommends procedures that continue to be unsuccessful. Forgetful, appeared to be experimenting on me. Did not follow through with a lab protocol as agreed upon during an appts. Did not schedule enough time for appts. Asked me to make a detailed spread sheet of my medication history to help him then did not bother to look at it. Every appt changed his mind re: what he recommended and what he was able to do based on what insurance covered.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag