Rate Dr. Bassam N. Odatalla

Dr. Bassam N. Odatalla's Ratings

Excellent Doctor. Really nice guy, who seems to truly like being a Doctor! Hard to find a family doctor who is good with both adults and children. Also, he's very patient and kind...which to me was super important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

wow i did not expect such a nice office and doctor. i went to a few doctors before him and even tried urgent care places which were horrible. this doctor and his office were awesome and he solved my problem the other places couldnt. thanks to him very much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr.Odatalla's hours are convenient to my schedule. He has extended weekday hours as well as hours on Saturday which is a plus. He also takes my insurance. Very sweet doctor and I would recommend him and do so very often!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Odatalla is the most caring, considerate, helpful and knowledgeable Doctor around. He takes a much time as needed and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him 1000x's over!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

very nice doctor who was good to me and my children he treated them and they were happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369080].votes_count ]]