Rate Dr. Jennifer S. Gell

Dr. Jennifer S. Gell's Ratings

Dr.Gell is an amazing person she helped me understand so much and did the step by step procedures and the staff is just as great! Even though the procedure i did didnt work for me i deffinetely plan on going back soon to do a different kind of procedure but they always called and got back to you on time with questions and answers, along with appointments and to check up on you! I feel bad because i called constantly and they never minded they were always there to help!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Gell was an angel! I saw 2 dr's before her to have uterine fibroids removed and she was the one who was able to get them out and resolve my health problems! She is so sweet and really seems like she cared about my problems. She took the time to explain everything step by step before and after the surgery. The office was also extremely helpful when I had issues with my insurance. Will definently be seeing her again in the future!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gell is just the best! She is so compassionate and knowledgeable. She really helped me and my husband to understand our fertility options. If you are having trouble getting pregnant don’t wait, see Dr. Gell today! We did and were able to get pregnant on our first cycle of fertility meds. We didn’t even need IVF. Other Doctors try to nudge you toward IVF right away. I would certainly recommend her without any reservation.

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag