Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Wade

Dr. Jeffrey D. Wade's Ratings

I was in a severe car accident on March 19, 2008. Dr. Wade said, I was one of the worst case of neck injury he had ever seen. I had broken C3-C4 in my neck. I was told that I could be paralyze or at the worse case this injury could had resulted in death. I feel blessed to be working as a teacher still. I'm not saying I don't still experience pain in my neck and shoulder. What a blessing to be alive and watch my 3 boys grow. I feel Dr. Wade saved my life. I wouldn't recommend anyone but Dr. Wade to anybody for orthopedic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I was told he was the best spine surgeon. What a joke, he performed a discectomy on me in July of 2011 and it was not successful. He does not spend alot of time with you and it seems as though he just wants to perform as many surgeries as he can so that he can make his big salary. his receptionist is also very rude and disrespectful. Any of you with spine issues should see a board certified Neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr.Wade is great, very smart and kind. His staff is great. He did my neck surgery 10 years ago and I have had to go back for a new problem and he was just as great as he was 10 years ago! I trust him with a big surgery . I would recommend him to anyone even my family. He is the best doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr Wade was wonderful. His office staff was the worst I have ever encountered in my 44 years. 3 days post op found I was allergic to pain med. Office staff told me they could not do anything after repeated phone calls to them. Lost paper work that after two weeks was only partially filled out. Will not return because of the horrible service I have received from his nurse and I am certain that if she had communicated any of my concerns to him he would have promptly dealt with them. He is a great Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

My issue took longer to heal than was advised and felt overall communication could have been better. That being said, I have had no further issues. Furthermore, I know of numerous people who had to have the surgery repeated who used other doctors. The final result is I am pleased

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

good doctor. move you in and out like a herd of cattle and doesn't spend much time with you. but he is very goodat what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2010

I was told that I was fine post visit only to find out fusion didn"t take and had a hardware problem. Never received a call from him at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

He performed a partial diskectomy and a fusion on two occassions. His work was excellent and he recognized the problem in my neck at one glance of the radiographs as being hereditary. Neither of the surgeons that had addressed similar problems in my siblings were able to do that. Dr. Wade is a super guy and although I have since moved to NC, if I ever need back or neck surgery in the future, I will return to him. I can't say enough about his surgical abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Staff from answering service to office personel ignored 7 calls over a 9 hour period after surgery when I was begging for help. It was an assault on my dignity. Dr. Wade himself was finally very helpful when I was allowed to speak to him. Until that time I was disregarded entirely by the answering service and office staff. Will not use Dr. Wade again because of the office practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Wonderful surgeon that is humble and has great compassion for others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172072].votes_count ]]