Rate Dr. Tammy McNab

Dr. Tammy McNab's Ratings

Cares a lot about her patients. Always willing to listen and has fit me in at the last minute many times. She also works with an awesome nurse. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

By far the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Seemed overly confident in her herself and yet didn't get the right diagnosis, likley because she would not listen. Thankfully I was properly diagnosed and treated elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

Dr.McNab is not my endocrinolgist but she has helped me so many time when she has been oncall. Just a month ago I was in hospital and they had to contact the her on call and she asked the nurses to get me to the phone so she could hear from me what was happening and not what the nurses thought! She knew I knew my body and what I needed. She is a great great DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

I would describe Dr. NcNab as a very friendly, caring, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, very organized and very thorough specialist. My appointment with her was great! She explained things well, took the time to answer all of my questions, gave me additional information to take home, scheduled my next appointment with herself (right in the examination room) & really made me feel that she cared about my well being. She had a student doctor helping her that day (he was great, too) and she took time to discuss thing with him and to explain her diagnosis and treatment plan with him, as well. Dr. McNab sent me for additional blood tests and for a scan immediately after she saw me & she personally called me with the results the very next day (wow). I am just starting my treatment with Dr. McNab, but overall I am very, very impressed. I feel really fortunate to have gotten an appointment with her and feel confident that things will improve now that I’m under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

My first meeting with Dr. McNab was very stressful - she was very blunt and i was overwhelmed. After that first visit - she has been amazing. She calls me to see how i am doing, even on Sunday. She remembers me and every detail of my case. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Within fifteen minutes of seeing me, Dr. McNab had a possible diagnosis (I'd been without one for 18 months). Within 10 days she had all the tests done that confirmed her diagnosis, and had gotten me treatment. I was in the hospital all day for tests and she dropped by to see me three times! She's also phoned to see how I'm doing with the new treatment. I'm so impressed with her that words can't describe it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

I was referred to another specialist prior to seeing Dr. Mcnab, and he did not answer my questions, Dr. Mcnab however was very informative. She has worked with me to control my blood sugar. She worked with me and set up all kinds of appointments to help me with having my son and maintaining my health at the same time. She is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369693].votes_count ]]