Rate Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin

Dr. Ahmer A Karimuddin's Ratings

Just fistula surgery done by Dr. Ahmer karamuddin no pain he's simple the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Went to see him after two surgeons could not fix my problem. He was patient, understanding and although there was a long wait, he fixed my problem. Would recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Great surgeon, changed my life for the better, unfortunately very long wait times for routine surgery ;(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr K .. Hands down an exceptional doctor! As an RN and as a recovering rectal cancer patient my praise couldn't be higher. Intelligent, innovative, practical and compassionate. Don't even want to think about we're I would be now if it wasn't for his skill set. He referred me to a colleague for other treatment options. Explained in detail options and risks his procedure would entail. At times it wasn't any easy road, but his character shone thru with his availability, bedside manor, step by step info as needed and walked alongside us during this difficult time. My family and I are forever grateful for his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr Karimuddin is amazing!! He recently performed colon surgery on my son who has been suffering terribly with Crohn's disease. He is so informative and takes time to listen to all your concerns. He has a great bedside manner. So friendly and puts you at ease. It's only been 4 weeks since my sons surgery but he already feels like a new man. He's only 18 and I feel this surgery has given him a new lease on life! Thank you so much!!! Your the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

this man and his staff has saved my life.I now live a better life because of DR. Karimuddin and his surgical staff.the team of doctors at St. Paul Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Empathetic & exceptionally brilliant, top of his field, only surgeon in Canada that helped. Before surgery, in severe pain & low quality of life negatively affecting all aspects of my life. Had seen other surgeons who had no clue what they were doing, didn’t care, & created complications. Truly felt hopeless & was sure I’d never experience relief. He can’t miraculously cure disease but actually cares about helping patients experience a better quality of life & does what is possible to help. Truly improved quality of life & mental/emotional well-being. Not only saves lives but greatly improves quality of those with non-life-threatening illnesses. Hope I don’t need more surgery, if so, I’ll wait as long as it takes to see him. He listens, remembers, doesn’t rush, clearly explains & treats tailored to individual cases. Thank you! Note: long waits are because our health care system is horrendous & works against surgeons & patients - nothing to do with the surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][369835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr Karimuddin after 2 previous surgeries from 2 different surgeons that ended with complications. I have now had 2 additional surgeries and expect a full recovery thanks Dr Karimuddin and his staff. His bedside manner is second to none and his follow up is very thorough and I feel lucky to have found him. He will take all time you need to explain the procedure and what to expect in a very easy to understand manner without the attitude you sometimes get from surgeons. I highly recommend Dr Karimuddin if you are unfortunate enough to require his services. A really 5 star guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr.Karimuddin has incredible bedside manner and always made me feel like I was going to be ok. He is very knowledgeable and keeps you focussed on the here and now. He treated me with respect and spent the time that I needed with me. He is a wonderful surgeon who I have the utmost respect for. He removed my cancer in full and did a fantastic job with that surgery. His follow up care also awesome:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I had subtotal colectomy done by Dr. A Karimuddin. It was a successful operation. Dr. Karimuddin is a five stars surgeon and has very deep knowledge of of his field and i found the operation result beyond my expectations. I am healing fast. when I had appointment for any question I had before the operation he told me that after the operation I might need to go to the washroom three to four times a day. I only go twice a day and rarely three times with full control. I have no sac and everything is working beautifully. it was bliss to have him as the surgeon. after the operation I turned to angry man and i was demanding insulting towards the nurses but they were very nice to me. I am very grateful to the nurses too. when the doctors or assistant surgeons came to see i told the that they are doctors with mentor. they didn't get angry back to me. I don't know her name but there was one who was a star surgeon or a rising star among the operation assistant doctors I am also grateful to the team and in particular to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][369832].votes_count ]]