Dr. Victoria Galloway

Rate Dr. Victoria Galloway

Dr. Victoria Galloway's Ratings

Dr. Galloway is very hard to see without many weeks of advanced notice. She has a poor, almost insensitive, bedside manner, especially with children. Dr. Galloway has misdiagnosed several maladies for members of our family.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I was Doctor Galloway's patient for 4 years, and in that four years I was only able to get 1 appointment with her. I'm a grad student and her schedule was extremely unaccomodating. Had to wait nearly 6 months for a physical, which I needed to have for a prescription renewal. She seems like a very friendly doctor, but I had to move practices.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Galloway is amazing. She is extremely thorough and has never brushed off my concerns. She always investigates. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I resent having to pay a yearly fee for services I never use. There are two fee schedules one is basic and one extended but the only service I ever need is getting perscriptions re-filled over the phone. I would think this should be under the Basic services not extended. I dont think all doctors charge this yearly fee. Also long wait time because of double booking or triple booking.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Galloway is an excellent. She is a very thorough doctor. She refers if she is unsure which is better than not checking at all. My last doctor was not thorough at all. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2010 | flag

She is incredible! She takes the time and is not afraid to make a mistake or admit she is unsure of something unlike many other arrogant docs in the medical profession. For those complaining that they have to wait....free health care mean anything? As for her sending people for tests because she is unsure? Maybe she is of the belief that you are better safe than sorry. Considering my son almost died because of the relaxed attitude of my last doc, I feel that her sending you for tests or on to specialists is brilliant. This is what a general family doctor should do considering there are others who have more experience in certain areas. Don't listen to the negative opinions, keep being who you are, I trust you with every decision regarding myself, my two kids and third to come. I appreciate everything you do.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

I find Dr Galloway to be very unsure of herself and indecisive. she will say one thing at an appointment and change her mind the next time you see her. Not very helpful in real life issues such as stress and menopause. That is probably because she is too young to fathom the issues at hand when you get older. Offers lots of drugs, but does not get to the root of the problem. Very disheartened and disappointed in her.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

I have been Dr. Galloway's patient for a couple of years. I have always found her to be an excellent doctor. She is thorough, caring and personable. I have on occasion had to wait, but sometimes a doctor cannot control the length of time it takes to fully assess and treat a patient. When I have needed her she has always been there. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her as a doctor, but I don't want her to have any more patients, I'm selfish like that. I appreciate that she takes the time to research drugs and dosages before she prescribes them. I am also grateful that she schedules all appropriate tests and pushed me to have an annual health, a procedure I generally avoid. Thanks to her, my uterine cancer was detected fairly early and I continue to enjoy reasonably good health.

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

I've been with Dr. Galloway for a few years now and feel lucky to call her my doctor. She looks at the whole picture rather than making assumptions and drawing quick conclusions. I feel comfortable knowing she will look for a cause opposed to just using a band-aid solution to treat symptoms. I've seen a few comments on here from people who seem to think she is a little over cautious or lacks confidence. All I can say is that they have obviously been fortunate enough not to be or know people to have suffered for years after being miss diagnosed or brushed aside. A thorough doctor is not always easy to come by in our over-burdened health care system and I am thankful to have found her. My only complaint is the excessive wait times. I have regularly waited approx. 1 hour after my scheduled appointment time, but I would consider this more of a scheduling issue than the fault of the Dr. herself.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Galloway. She has been my family doctor for the past 2 years. When she is unsure of a problem, she will send you to someone who might be able to figure it out. I'd rather a doctor that sends you to a specialist for answers than a doctor that just brushes you off. Because of her I have determined what my medical condition is and am currently getting treatment and help for it. My previous doctor kept saying "it was normal". Now I'll be able to have babies and am happy to have her as a family doctor.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag