Rate Dr. John Hanly

Dr. John Hanly's Ratings

I have been going to see Dr. Hanly since 1996 when I was diagnosed with SLE Lupus And I truely feel as though God was watching over me when my file ended up in his hands. Him and his staff are amazing, they made me feel comfortable about my illness and answered all my questioned. If they didn't know the answer right then they would research it and get back to me with in a 2-3 days. They call me by my name when I go in and always ask about my family. He always listens to my thoughts and fears and does everything to put me at ease. When i go to my appointments he is always on time and sometimes I am even in and out by the time of my appointment(if there is a no show). He also keeps all my other Doctors informed of my status as do they with him. I am truely blessed with an amazing medical TEAM and Dr.Hanly and his staff are a big part of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Kind, caring doctor who only wants the best results for his patients. A true credit to the profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

extremely knowledgeable and willing to listen and work with you and help with any problems. does not hesitate to get testing done. excellent personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr Hanly scene me within 24 hours of my referral and I am so great full for his help with my illness. He has helped me with greater success that I ever thought he would and I now have a much better quality of life and it shows every day. His nurse is the kindest and genital person that I have ever come in contact with and goes above and beyond every time that I see her. Thank you Dr Hanly and your staff for giving me my life back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Have been seeing him for only 5 months and have gotten further in care than in the previous 15 years with 2 other rheaumatoligists. He shows a keen interest in my general health and has helped me make great decisions which have drastically improved my quality of life. Very helpful and proactive. I'm thankful to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2008

great, kept me healthy and provided the best of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I found that DR Hanly was through but did not listen to my symptoms and how I was feeling . He made me feel bad about my illness which was very real and later diagnosed by someone else . His advice was that I needed to see a psychologist to see if there were any underlying issues in my life that were making me feel sick . It overall was a very disappointing encounter .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

I was sent as a referral; problem was not his specialty but he keep looking/testing till he found the problem. He was very personal and I would not heitate telling people to see him if they had too see a Dr in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172262].votes_count ]]