Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

Rate Dr. Sharif B. Missiha

Dr. Sharif B. Missiha's Ratings

I'm not a fan of doctors but I chose to go see Dr. Missiha because of ratemds.com. I have seen other gastros before. So far, so good. He has been open to what I know about my health, and where I want to take things. I appreciate that. I can tell by listening to him that he's very well researched and stays on top of the knowledge in his field. And his receptionist is so professional, I like that! She gets back to me quickly, calls me ahead for appointments that are too far ahead for the schedule, and is very polite. I will be continuing to work with Dr. Missiha.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Seemed like a knowledgeable guy at first but after that it seems he plays guinea pig with you. I'm still seeing the guy but I get the feeling that he doesn't know what to do next. I don't like his wait and see approach especially because he says my problem could turn into cancer at anytime. He said that my intestines looked terrible before and they are not healing just changing. Changing to what??? I think it's time to get another opinion. I'm not trying to dis the guy but this is my life we're talking about.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Missiha was very helpful, knowledgable and thorough. The staff was also very pleasant.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

follow up care was not there even after calling re complications from surgery told to ride it out

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Going for my first colonoscopy I was of course hesitant. Had researched Dr. Missiha previously and felt better going in knowing so many people really liked his bed side manner, knowledge, attention to detail and skill level - I was not disappointed. Prior to the colonoscopy he spoke with me re: procedure, reviewed my health background, my family history; then explained pending result time frame for either follow up colonoscopy or appointment with him. He did not rush our question and answer period prior and made sure I was comfortable and knew all I could about the procedure. I remained awake for my procedure and I can honestly say I experienced no pain during or after the procedure. I am good for five years (mother has had colon cancer); squeaky clean and would highly recommend this man to anyone; and in fact I already have.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

This doctor is a credit to his profession. I was treated in a professional and caring manner through out the proceeder and corresponding consultation. He is a kind and caring gentleman

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

This doctor is wonderful! His secretary is very polite and helped me through the preparation of my colonoscopy by answering all of my questions! I would definitely recommend Dr. Missiha to anyone! He is very kind, knowledgeable, and thorough! Great Job!

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Missiha literally saved me. He was able to diagnose and treat me in record time. He is very knowlegable. Patients who are referred to him are lucky. He is a credit to his profession

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

I appreciated Dr. Missiha's level of professionalism and bedside manner. He was very thorough and patient. He did a great job and explained my whole colonoscopy procedure thoroughly. He even let me try it unmedicated due to my own discomforts with going under sedation. I appreciate everything he, his clinic staff and his nurses have done to help me. I would go back to him in a heartbeat. He is a great doctor and knows his specialty inside and out!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag