Rate Dr. Mark Nutley

Dr. Mark Nutley's Ratings

Dr. Nutley is amazing! He really cares about his patients. He performed his magic on my husband's AAA and it is hard to believe he came through this with no pain and very little discomfort. He explained the procedure in detail to us prior to the surgery and we felt totally reassured. He also advised my husband would be seeing him for the rest of his life, every three months for the first while,which is another sign of his dedication to his patients. We are so thankful we were referred to him!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Nutley Did a AAA repair on me in Feb 2012 and have healed up very well.His bedside manner was very pleasant and he has a great sense of haha...would highly recommend him....This man saved my life as well as Dr.Gerald Mills....thanks guys!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Great Doc, saved my leg, had a blood clot and he performed surgery for 4 hours

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

He a great doctor, and his bed side manner is great. He saved my leg as well. He saved my life for that matter. :)

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

fantastic Doctor I cannot fault him And he saved my leg when I had a blood clot Always made me feel I mattered

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Had a nice personality and good bedside manners. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

very down to earth and pleasant with patients. knowledgeable and reassuring with a good bedside manner.

Submitted May 8, 2010 | flag