Rate Dr. Mark Nutley

Dr. Mark Nutley's Ratings

As a surgical specialist this physician may is pleasant and thorough but does not take up his valuable time with things like changing dressings, removing staples, making referals or scheduling tests. His competent support staff handle all these things most effectively leaving him greater time for doing what he is most gifted at. Saving limbs and lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Nutley is an excellent surgeon. He has the kindest and warmest bedside manner and his skill is superior. My father had a bilateral femoral endarterectomy with iliac angioplasty/stent and he recovered quicker than expected and the pain in his legs disappeared. I was truly shocked to see the difference in my father's pain levels before and after the surgery. I can not say enough good things about this surgeon and I would highly recommend him. He is truly amazing, compassionate, caring and we are lucky to have such an expert here in Calgary. I also appreciated how he included the family and took the time to explain the surgery in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Nutley is amazing! He really cares about his patients. He performed his magic on my husband's AAA and it is hard to believe he came through this with no pain and very little discomfort. He explained the procedure in detail to us prior to the surgery and we felt totally reassured. He also advised my husband would be seeing him for the rest of his life, every three months for the first while,which is another sign of his dedication to his patients. We are so thankful we were referred to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr Nutley Did a AAA repair on me in Feb 2012 and have healed up very well.His bedside manner was very pleasant and he has a great sense of haha...would highly recommend him....This man saved my life as well as Dr.Gerald Mills....thanks guys!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Great Doc, saved my leg, had a blood clot and he performed surgery for 4 hours

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2012

He a great doctor, and his bed side manner is great. He saved my leg as well. He saved my life for that matter. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

fantastic Doctor I cannot fault him And he saved my leg when I had a blood clot Always made me feel I mattered

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Had a nice personality and good bedside manners. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

very down to earth and pleasant with patients. knowledgeable and reassuring with a good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370020].votes_count ]]