Rate Dr. Rick Bedard

Dr. Rick Bedard's Ratings

yea..real gret guy..fixed me heart and never looked back.why won't my refrigerator work. ya lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

rick bedard is the best doctor, thats all i really know. every time i see him he says, "how ya doing joe". he touches my heart, i start to shart, but i know ill be alright. coca cola lipstick ringo. thats the way you likeee it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Rick is a really gret doctor. He always knows what time it is and doesn't get mad if I wear shorts. He's also helping me add 100 hp to my cat's scooter. My cat is pretty cool I think. One time I came home and my cat had managed to cook me dinner. It was left over cat food from earlier in the day, she had regurgitated it. It tasted ok I guess. Rick is really good at being a good really good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Bedard has been my Cardiologist for many years and I have nothing but the highest of respect for him. He has seen me through 3 heart attacks as well as open heart surgery. He is a very compassionate Dr. and I highly recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist. He gets my 10 out of 10 ranking!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I was referred to Dr. BEDARD and he saw me as an emergency case the next day at the request of my GP for a stress test. As I was being hooked up for the test he came in and checked the machine and said - no test - she is getting a pacemaker before she leaves this building today and he made that happen. He explained everthing to my husband and myself. He then followed up by seeing me almost weekly until they were able to stablize the pacemaker. At every app. he made me feel I was important and that we would get through this together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Dr. Bedard is a great cardiologist. I was referred to him after having an ekg as part of my pre-op check up. He did a stress test. Dr. Bedard was polite, mannerly, kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Bedard because I had been having chest pains and am at high risk for a heart attack/stroke. He did a stress test. Dr.Bedard made me feel very comfortable and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend this specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172322].votes_count ]]