Rate Dr. Philip Baron

Dr. Philip Baron's Ratings

I had mu first colonoscopy this morning. Was apprehensive which was unounded. Dr. Barron and staff were very professional and helpful. No pain, just a bit uncomfortable at times. Do not be put off by previous comments. This is an important prevntive test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Firstly the Admin staff were great and the nurses very friendly. I was at the clinic for a colonoscopy, unfortunately my nurse was as shes says 'having a bad vein day' :(. She missed the vein in my right hand, started to switch to my left inner elbow, Doctor Baron had already started the procedure. The pain was bad!! After the meds were in my arm the pain was unbearable. The meds didn't take - she missed the vein again! I found Doctor Baron very rough, which may not have been bad if the meds were properly administered. The nurse removed the IV from my arm and switched to my left hand. This time it took, but very little of the meds were left and my procedure was done! It was a terrible experience! I would NEVER recommend that clinic or Doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Baron did not push me he let me make my own decision and said he would be there for me. I cannot tell you enough how important that was for me. He is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable and kind and I had surgery and it went perfect. I had this yellow skin and when I came out of the OR my skin tone even changes and the incision was small. I had my gallbladder removed. I tried for 9 months to avoid this operation and after the operation I found out that had I succeeded in releasing the gallsontes there was a big stone there that would not have passed - I was thankful to Doctor Baron. If you want someone that sets you at ease then he is the doctor for you. He is an honest, fine person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Service très bien dispensé et apprécié.Je retournerais consulter ce médecin au besoin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370210].votes_count ]]