Rate Dr. Thory Tessem

Dr. Thory Tessem's Ratings

Very easy to talk to and he's extremely knowledgeable!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Since March this year I have been suffering with tennis elbow, I had recently looked at various options as the problem was getting worse including physio and cortisone shots etc. Someone suggested trying acupuncture so after doing some digging around I decided to contact Dr Tessems office. I have been twice now and the results are very encouraging. Dr. Tessems knowledge and passion for what he does is clear, he is also a very patient person who is willing to take the time to answer any questions and explain how things work. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering acupuncture. This is my first experience having acupuncture and I am confident this is the right option to help relieve my pain and provide long term health benefits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Have been seeing Dr.Thory for a few months now and can't get over the amazing difference!! I am living an almost pain free life, in large part, I believe to his treatments. The accu-graph is a great tool, which is always accurate in terms of issues bothering me that day. Dr.Thory takes the time to explain things in detail for you and has also gone above and beyond for me. I have highly recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Thory Tessem is an amazing acupunturist and I recommend him to anyone with any kind of medical concern that acupuncture can help with. He takes time to explain what and why he is doing certain treatments and even has a neat Acugraph Report that shows energy levels and gives a visual description of imbalances in my body. Acupunture has helped me lead a nearly pain free life and I know believe in the healing power of the human body. If you need acupuncture go see Dr. Thory, he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Dr Thory is great, really listens to your problems and takes the time to explain what is going on with your body. You know he's in the business to help people and not just take there money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr. Thory Tessem is very knowledgeable and fully engaged in his delivery and intention in supporting the patient on the path of healing and well being. I've been to several acupuncturists over the years and never found one as focused, engaged or caring as he is. The experience is always positive and relaxing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Dr. Thory is an amazingly compassionate and skilled acupuncturist. I began seeing him in hopes of something finally offering relief from migraine headaches. Acupuncture worked! I am such a believer in Dr. Thory that I saw him throughout my pregnancy where I suffered from Hyperemesis Gravidarum for the entire 9 months. After treatment I would actually be able to eat and keep some food and water in my system. It was much better than the IV's and drugs given to me at the hospital! Near the end of my pregnancy my daughter was found to be in a breach position and the MD's started talking about a planned C-Section. When I mentioned this to Dr. Thory in passing he made extra time for and used moxibustion alongside the acupuncture and my baby moved right into position and was born naturally 2 days later! I am a true believer in acupuncture now and it is based solely on my experiences with Dr. Thory Tessem. He is an amazing doctor who really cares about those in need!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr.Thory is amazing. I've only seen him a few times but each time he made me feel comfortable. I loved seeing the chart as to what was happening in my body, it was actually quite surprising how correct it was with my digestive issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Thory is incredibly encouraging and knowledgeable. His attention to detail and explainations of treatment is wonderful. His follow-up detailed e-mail is a valuable resource which I appreciate. Dr. Thory treats his patients with respect and consideration - a truly lovely individual. I have highly recommended him on numerous occassions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Great doctor! I have been going to Thory on and off since 2006, and have followed him as he changed offices. I have only been to one other accupunturist, and disliked him, so I have stuck with Thory, even when I lived out of town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1172415].votes_count ]]