Rate Dr. James R. Fishman

Dr. James R. Fishman's Ratings

Very helpful! Wonderful doctor I feel. Would recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Visited him when I was having some erectile issues. He set me up with penile injections and showed me how to use it. When I had a reaction to the medicine, he met me at the hospital about 20 mins after I called him. Definitely a good guy and I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

#1 choice for vasectomy. I did a ton of research on line. No needle and no scalpel were clearly the newer methods and Dr. Fishman's experience stood above the rest. Plus he would do the consult and procedure on the same visit. Entire visit like 30 minutes and done. Rest, ice , and watch football weekend. Dr. Fishman is highly recommended if you want a vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

Thank you Dr. Fishman for seeing me so quickly and helping my prostate problem. Your knowledge and caring were appreciated. Christina the MA was also excellent. Highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Had my vasectomy last Friday. Dr Fishman recommended by another office friend who went there. No problems. Used a no scalpel and no needle surgery that happened quick and painless. The office handled things easily and I will pass along the recommendation to some friends who are also waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2010

My wife did the internet search and came up with the doctor. We are leaving the country soon and wanted the quickest and easiest procedure. Dr. Fishman did the vasectomy pretty much as described on his web site. Really no pain, like just a pinch, and no bleeding. Take the advice to ice your sack for a few days and you won't be sorry. I had the weekend to rest. We are happy to recommend Dr. Fishman for vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

He probably a good doctor since he was one of the best doctors according to the magazine but I don't recommend him because he doesn't listen and don't remember what he said. Not responsible enough as a doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Day after the failed surgery, he didn't come to release me from the hospital and I ended up calling his partner. He was mad that he needed to come to see me. I went back to Dr. Fishman's office and he blamed nurses. Surgery might not be his fault but I strongly not recommend him because of his personality and luck of courtesy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

amazing Vasectomy experience. researched online and learned about no needle and no scapel vasectomy. Dr. Fishman was at the top of the list of these doctors. I went for the procedure and everything i read on-line about how easy it was proved true. Almost no pain and the recovery was easy. I recommend Dr. Fishman for having your vasectomy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370641].votes_count ]]