Dr. Javed Alloo

Rate Dr. Javed Alloo

Dr. Javed Alloo's Ratings

Awesome best doctor I have had in my life saw me through a very difficult point in my life and always never rushed me cant say enough about this doctor but he is very rare in the medical field. E.C

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Receptionist barely spoke English although she was friendly. The Doctor was not super friendly and at the same time he is not very obnoxious, he was OK. Not too bad over all.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. J Alloo is an excellent doctor. He was my doctor when i was pregnant with my first child. He was very helpful and kind and would never rush me to get out. He really is a great listener and I can't thank him enough!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

I cannot recommend this doctor. He did not listen to us and was quite curt. I think he may have only been interested in getting rid of us in as little time as possible. extremely unknowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Very Knowlegable. Understands my needs and my family's needs as they impact my health.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

He is a very dry and disrespectful person, he told me to stop talking because he doesn't care, and also didn't take enough time to diagnose my problem.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

He is very polite, respectful and good spirited. He is also extremely smart and will take the necessary time with you to address your concerns. He is not dismissive and is a great listener. The best doctor I have ever met/used.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

He is excellent in every way. He is warm, empathic, nonjudgemental and knowledgeable.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Excellent listener. Spends lot of time to understand problem and diagnosis. ALL DOCTORS IN ONTARIO SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

He is a very good listener and he cares about his patient.

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag