Rate Dr. Javed Alloo

Dr. Javed Alloo's Ratings

Awesome best doctor I have had in my life saw me through a very difficult point in my life and always never rushed me cant say enough about this doctor but he is very rare in the medical field. E.C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Receptionist barely spoke English although she was friendly. The Doctor was not super friendly and at the same time he is not very obnoxious, he was OK. Not too bad over all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. J Alloo is an excellent doctor. He was my doctor when i was pregnant with my first child. He was very helpful and kind and would never rush me to get out. He really is a great listener and I can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I cannot recommend this doctor. He did not listen to us and was quite curt. I think he may have only been interested in getting rid of us in as little time as possible. extremely unknowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Very Knowlegable. Understands my needs and my family's needs as they impact my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

He is a very dry and disrespectful person, he told me to stop talking because he doesn't care, and also didn't take enough time to diagnose my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

He is very polite, respectful and good spirited. He is also extremely smart and will take the necessary time with you to address your concerns. He is not dismissive and is a great listener. The best doctor I have ever met/used.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

He is excellent in every way. He is warm, empathic, nonjudgemental and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Excellent listener. Spends lot of time to understand problem and diagnosis. ALL DOCTORS IN ONTARIO SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

He is a very good listener and he cares about his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370734].votes_count ]]