Rate Dr. Ajay K. Masih

Dr. Ajay K. Masih's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Masih by Dr. Sanjay Khurana for treatment for low back pain. Over the course of several months, Dr. Masih performed epidurals, facet and radio frequency ablation procedures. Although the procedures ultimately were unsuccessful in resolving my issues, I was thoroughly impressed with the care and treatment I received from him and his excellent, courteous and caring staff. Also, the Linden Surgical Center is the best (from patient's perspective) that I have ever experienced. I am currently on track to have surgery to be performed by Dr. Khurana. That said, the quality of care I received from Dr. Masih and his incredible staff, was such that should the need arise he would be by go-to choice. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Very helpful. Wants to help mange pain. He is a sincere man who I trust.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr.Masih is a great doctor, very attentnive to your situation and non judgmental, I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. Great Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Masih is simply the best! While he's always busy, Dr. Masih makes you feel like you're his only patient. He acutally called me to follow up! Very thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive. I recommended Dr. Masih to my elderly father with back pain. My Dad tells me all the time, "he's a life-saver"! Thank you, Dr. Masih, for being so kind and caring!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Masih's office personnel and billing staff is one of the worst I have encountered. They say they have checked with your insurance company and use a surgery center (Lindencrest Surgery Center-whose staff is just as inept). It turns out they actually did not get clearance with the insurance company until after my procedure leaving me with a huge bill from the anesthesiologist he used!

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

I am from the old school of medicine being a nurse for years with the best experience and teaching, Dr. Masih is the doctor of the century. I can't say enough about him. He listens, he acts, he doesn't judge you, he respects his patients, he returns your calls, he is always very concerned about you and your welfare. Thank you Dr. Ajay Masih.

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag