Dr. Sam Abbruzzino

Dr. Sam Abbruzzino

Rate Dr. Sam Abbruzzino

Dr. Sam Abbruzzino's Ratings

I'm forever grateful to Dr Abbruzzino. After 4 years visiting all kinds of doctors conventional and alternative, acupuncture, massage, osteopathic, physiotherapy, you name it. Nothing worked and I couldn't walk more than 2 blocks at a time. He was the only one that was able to diagnose my condition accurately. After a few super short painless treatments I started walking again, now I can walk for 20 minutes at a time and every month I notice further improvement. He told me that after four years is going to take some time to get to a 100% improvement. However, I keep feeling better and better so I have no doubt that I'll get there, it is just a matter of time. Thank you Dr. Sam from the bottom of my heart! BTW his bed side manners are impeccable and his secretary is awesome.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sam rocks. Other chiro's have either tried to put me on a plan where I have to come in 2-3 times a week FOREVER (like that "Sly" marketer that works at Cloverdale), or do things like hook you up to an electrode machine and leave the room. Dr. Sam does neither of those things. He doesn't overbill and doesn't overschedule you. You get the treatment you need and nothing more. I am always in within about a minute of my scheduled appointment time too. I don't know why other doc's can't get their act together like this guy. He's a winner. Oh ya, he's also fixed my neck and back pain.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been to many chiros...and settled for Dr Sam more than 10 years ago. He is simply the best.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Single handedly fixed my long-term back pain in a short period of time, extremely professional and overall great experience.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

His staff and RMT and himself is a perfect team of chiropractic care. Very nice personality, always with happy face, very skillful and patient caring.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr.Sam by my cousin. I decided to give Dr. Sam a try. What a shock. Dr.Sam is the ultimate. His treatments have helped me more than having physio therapy for six years. I can actually walk and stand straight without having to force myself. Dr. Sam, thank you. Lucia

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

I started seeing Sam while living in Toronto. After about almost a year I had to move to Hamilton due to my work. I used to drive all the way to Toronto on a Friday afternoon to see him simply because he was the best Chiropractor I had every seen. I have 2 degenerated discs in my neck and I have seen many different professionals for help so I know a good doctor when I see one. After about a year of living in Hamilton, I am back in Toronto now and I can’t wait to go back to him for a treatment. Being a professional myself, I know what its like to have a career you enjoy and being very good at it. This is how I see Dr. Sam. He truly likes helping people, and he is good at it. We need more people like him in our community. I encourage people to support him as I feel that we all deserve the best. Alex

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

Honest, helpful, and genuine. I've been seeing this man for 5+ yrs and have never had anything but a great experience. One of the best in the province I'm sure.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

I have seen many chiropractors, and Dr.Sam is by far the best. He does what he has to do really well and never "pushes" for expensive treatment plans. His advice has always been excellent. He is good with emergencies. His secretary is fabulous.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sam is a health practitioner of a very special breed. I am thrilled he is our chiropractor and has been for over seven years. He is a genuine healer. Although we no longer live in the city we maintain our relationship with Dr. Sam and travel to see him, no matter what. Thank you, and bless you Dr. Sam.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag