Rate Dr. Jeremy Lewis

Dr. Jeremy Lewis's Ratings

Very knowledgable, had been to another podiatrist previously for the same condition with no success. However, first visit with Dr. Lewis, he knew right away the cause of the problem and the solution for prevention. Very friendly as well as very knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Excellent Dr. great service, very satisfied, can be seen without a long wait.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Heard him speak at the NS Foot Care Conference and spoke with him afterwards. Very knowledgeable and helpful. My friends have been very happy with him.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

love this Dr. and he never forgets a person. he remembers me as the Bird lady. He is amazing and knows his stuff. Would recommend him to anyone. I've had a few podiatrists and can't say enough about Dr. lewis.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

I had surgery on my both feet and had plates, pins and a screw in my foot. I lost a toenail due to the trauma and had booked an appointment and waited a month for the appointment. On the day of my appointment I disvovered that you had to pay the fees for services on the same day. I am on disability and would not have funds to pay for two days (my appoinment was on Friday and my disability was being deposited in my account on Monday). I asked Dr. Lewis assistant to inquire with him if I can give him a cheque postdated for Monday (which would take a couple of days to clear since it was the weekend) and when she did he suggested I go to his partner as I had seen her once before. I did not have confidence in his partner and that is why I had asked to see him. Clearly he was motivated by money and had no concern for my discomfort I was having and cancelled the appointment with no "consideration, compassionate and respectful public health services" unless you have money up front.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

In my experience, Dr. Lewis provides the ultimate in foot care. Go nowhere else.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Very personable for a doctor, and knows what he's talking about when it comes to feet. Highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lewis. I have been going to him for seven years and he has taken the very best care of my less than pefect feet. He is smart, funny and always helpful. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they are all patients now

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

When my orthodics needed adjustment, he insisted that the result was good enough. I could walk on 15 mninutes without pain. Afterward I put a pad under the ball of my foot and uner my toes and the problem went away. Why could I solve a problem when he refuesed.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Fabulous doctor. Office staff are always professional and courteous.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag