Rate Dr. Gail Burke

Dr. Gail Burke's Ratings

I found that Dr Burke was one of the cheaper Orthodontist in the city. She actually sits and listens to all of your concerns and then presented me with numerous options. It's the best experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr Burke and her staff were great, I brought three of my kids to see her. The office was efficient , friendly and explain everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I'm so dissatisfied with my treatment . She didn't ask any questions in regards to my grinding of teeth. In fact she charged me twice for new retainers they I grinded thru in my sleep. They messed up several times during the treatment this making it substantially longer . I had natural gaps in some smaller teeth & she didn't talk to me about options I had to either fill them get veneers etc. rely so much on assistance . She doesn't do any work herself. She basically sees you for 2 mins of the 30 - 60 min appointments . I've had a 4 year treatment with this doctor & am going to see a different orthodontist to correct what I'm dissatisfied with. Doesn't help that she over charges sooooo much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Relies too much on assistants. Didn't understand the work done by the oral surgeon that she recommended. Engaged in patient blaming for not completing procedure. Sends patient for needless referrals. Poor bedside manner. Shop around, you have been warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

My daughter had braces put on and her orthodontic care by Dr. Gail Burke. I had no idea how much she was overcharging until I did research into other orthodontists in Edmonton. She charges double what most orthodontists charge to replace retainers! Most orthodontists charge $150 and she charged us $300. She is also usually quite late for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Well, to start Dr.Burke and her staff are very kind and easy going but, I've had only one issue because I didn't wear my retainer the night before my checkup and she said I need a new one when it still fits!!! Seems like she only wants money for a vacation not for saving as much costs as possible for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Burke is very knowledeable and a pleasure to work with. I'm an adult with braces and she has improved my smile! Her staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

These ladies are awesome from the ladies in front to the ladies assisting Dr Burke are awesome I would refer her to anyone my wife and son have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Very professional and a complete pleasure to fdeal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

SHE WOULD SEND YOU HOME IF YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AND YOU NORMALLY NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR BOOK APPOINTMENT FOR MORE THAN 30 MINS. SHE CHARGED $300.00 FOR THE SAME RETAINING APPLIANCE WHILE OTHER ORTHO WOULD CHARGE ONLY 150.00. AND IF THE RETAINER DEFECTIVE DUE TO CRAFTMANSHIP AFTER 3 MONTHS, SHE WOULD CHARGE YOU ANOTHER 300.00 TO FIX IT. THAT IS WHY I TRANSFER MY TWO DAUGHTERS' ORTHO WORK TO ANOTHER ORTHO

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370925].votes_count ]]