Rate Dr. Ranveer Chandy

Dr. Ranveer Chandy's Ratings

I had a wonderful experience at this office. They took very good care of my family and my boys love coming here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Really good dentists. My 4 year old was made so comfortable I had no problem getting her teeth clean. Very knowledgable staff. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Egoistic and always late. Not impressed. Also, high turnover of staff. Must say a lot about him as an employer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593366].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. I have been going to Dr Chandy for the last 3 years. Always had an exceptional service and care. Every single time i went in for my appointment, i never had to wait before i am taken in and the Dr Chandy always arrives right away. Clinic and equipment is always very clean and upto date. I have no complaints about treatment and care given to me by Dr Chandy and his staff. I have recommended Dr Chandy to all my family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Been seeing him for over 12 years now for myself and my children. He is my favorate always kind and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

My family and I have been seeing Dr Chandy at his southside location for many years now. My last visit with Dr Chandy was for a dreaded Root Canal. I have always known and loved the fact that Dr Chandy is always keeping up to date on his education and new techniques and high quality equipment in his office. Knowing that Dr Chandy keeps up to date on his own training, during my appointment Dr Chandy with permission was talking his newer team members through why, what and how things are done. It was extremely helpful for me as well -it helped me stay calm and distracted! The amount and intensity of knowledge he was giving his staff was more than I have ever seen. I am so extremely happy with Dr Chandy and his staff and feel like our family ALWAYS gets nothing but the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Chandy was great. He really helped me out and took care of me. The staff are very nice and helpful. Referred the Dentist to my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I am a coward. Dr. Chandy extracted my upper teeth that were in extremely bad shape and had dentures made. Truely amazing Dr. It was over before I knew it and I was very impressed with everything about my experience. I recommend him to everybody I know. He and his staff's friendly and caring service made an unpleasant situation bearable. Two thumbs up :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Nice Dentist, wonderful and gentle care given. Office atmosphere is great. Recommend Dentist highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

Dr.Chandy and staff were wonderful and very helpful. Dr. CHandy did not rush any procedures he took his time and answered all of my questions. I had a couple of filling that needed to be done and a possible rct. He did a great job and was very gentle. I have booked myself back for a cleaning and have booked my family as well. I will be coming back to get more work done! The staff was very thorough in answering any insurance questions for me as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371080].votes_count ]]