Rate Dr. Ranveer Chandy

Dr. Ranveer Chandy's Ratings

Been going to see Dr. Chandy for almost 6 years now. He is very passionate about his work and knowledgeable. This past visit he designed a crown for me in office, got it cemented in the same visit, which was great for me especially since I work out of town. I got to see my tooth get milled with the Cerec machine. Dr. Chandy is always up to date with technology and explains about everything, even the products he is using- i asked him last visit:) He is very honest, and stands behind his work- not many do that these days!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I had an excellent experience with this clinic and Dentist. I have had many issues with my teeth and have been to a few other dental clinics. My teeth were in very bad shape. I did not take very good care of my dental hygiene and i'm sure genetics contributed to poor health as well. What I really liked about Dr. Chandy is that he gave me many options and described each option in detail from price, time frame and overall look . From my previous experiences at other clinics I found that I was never getting options, for example the Dentist told me that this was the only one option. There are always dental options depending on everyones situation. I like this best about this Dentist that he gave me all options and then took the time to explain everything. The staff was great as well, they answered my questions about insurance and took the time to call the insurance company to see if I was covered. Not many places do this, as it takes a lot of time. The dentist is a perfectionist and takes his time to do good work. I would rather wait a little longer to have the job done well then keep coming back for the same problem. I liked coming here and will come here again with my family and will definetly refer my friends. Thank you sooo much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Mentioned that I may want veneers, without my permission or knowledge he sent in a request for the procedure to my insurance company. During the appointment he kept trying to sell me on the procedure and convince me that he would give me a good deal on it. This was after my first appointment. Told me he saw something strange on my x-ray and he would refer me to a specalist, he never did. How about building a relationship with a patient instead of treating g them like dollar signs?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at this office. They took very good care of my family and my boys love coming here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Really good dentists. My 4 year old was made so comfortable I had no problem getting her teeth clean. Very knowledgable staff. Excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Egoistic and always late. Not impressed. Also, high turnover of staff. Must say a lot about him as an employer

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593366].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff. I have been going to Dr Chandy for the last 3 years. Always had an exceptional service and care. Every single time i went in for my appointment, i never had to wait before i am taken in and the Dr Chandy always arrives right away. Clinic and equipment is always very clean and upto date. I have no complaints about treatment and care given to me by Dr Chandy and his staff. I have recommended Dr Chandy to all my family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Been seeing him for over 12 years now for myself and my children. He is my favorate always kind and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

My family and I have been seeing Dr Chandy at his southside location for many years now. My last visit with Dr Chandy was for a dreaded Root Canal. I have always known and loved the fact that Dr Chandy is always keeping up to date on his education and new techniques and high quality equipment in his office. Knowing that Dr Chandy keeps up to date on his own training, during my appointment Dr Chandy with permission was talking his newer team members through why, what and how things are done. It was extremely helpful for me as well -it helped me stay calm and distracted! The amount and intensity of knowledge he was giving his staff was more than I have ever seen. I am so extremely happy with Dr Chandy and his staff and feel like our family ALWAYS gets nothing but the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Chandy was great. He really helped me out and took care of me. The staff are very nice and helpful. Referred the Dentist to my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489344].votes_count ]]