Rate Dr. Ranveer Chandy

Dr. Ranveer Chandy's Ratings

Been seeing him for over 12 years now for myself and my children. He is my favorate always kind and knowledgable.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

My family and I have been seeing Dr Chandy at his southside location for many years now. My last visit with Dr Chandy was for a dreaded Root Canal. I have always known and loved the fact that Dr Chandy is always keeping up to date on his education and new techniques and high quality equipment in his office. Knowing that Dr Chandy keeps up to date on his own training, during my appointment Dr Chandy with permission was talking his newer team members through why, what and how things are done. It was extremely helpful for me as well -it helped me stay calm and distracted! The amount and intensity of knowledge he was giving his staff was more than I have ever seen. I am so extremely happy with Dr Chandy and his staff and feel like our family ALWAYS gets nothing but the best!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chandy was great. He really helped me out and took care of me. The staff are very nice and helpful. Referred the Dentist to my whole family.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I am a coward. Dr. Chandy extracted my upper teeth that were in extremely bad shape and had dentures made. Truely amazing Dr. It was over before I knew it and I was very impressed with everything about my experience. I recommend him to everybody I know. He and his staff's friendly and caring service made an unpleasant situation bearable. Two thumbs up :D

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Nice Dentist, wonderful and gentle care given. Office atmosphere is great. Recommend Dentist highly.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr.Chandy and staff were wonderful and very helpful. Dr. CHandy did not rush any procedures he took his time and answered all of my questions. I had a couple of filling that needed to be done and a possible rct. He did a great job and was very gentle. I have booked myself back for a cleaning and have booked my family as well. I will be coming back to get more work done! The staff was very thorough in answering any insurance questions for me as well.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

Dentist talks way too much. His communication level is his own tone. Does his work but too slow. Better to find another dentist . He talks that much he needs to take big breath. He came to see me after seeing other patient from op beside where I was . He was breathing like he is coming from gym.Not great Dr.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr.Chandy is a wonderful dentist ,I got my fillings done with him and have no sensitivity issues and now i am getting my invisalign done.Its so exciting to see that my teeth are moving the way they should be and my treatment is going the right way . The clinic is warm and the staff is very helpful and the dentist is very kind.I love going back there.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Great experience from the Receptionist, to the Dental Hygienist, right down to Dr Chandy. I had to bring my young daughter with me as I was getting a cavity filled, though inconvenient the staff were very comforting and made my experience and my daughters experience a good one. Thanks Dr. Chandy.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

I have very sensative teeth, before my appointment I expressed my concerns and past experiences with other dentists. Dr. Chandy explained the reason why I was having discomfort and the dental work he performed was a success. I recommend Dr. Chandy to anyone who wants an honest, professional, reliable dentist. Thanks again Dr. Chandy.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag