Rate Dr. Omar Rahaman

Dr. Omar Rahaman's Ratings

He has helped me get some of my life back thru proper meds and direction what a awesome DR ..wish there were more like him ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Awesome doctor, very caring and knowledgable. Im very happy to have him as my doctor. He tells me how it is and doesnt sugercoat it. I respect him for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

My 75 year old husband has been seeing Dr. Rahaman for a year for chronic pain and a complex medical situation. Dr. Rahaman has truly been a godsend to us both as he treats the whole patient, and includes the spouse, with a level of wisdom and compassion I have never encountered before. His down to earth communication style is refreshing and very helpful when faced with difficult situations and decisions and his knowledge in many areas more than excellent. Thank Dr. Rahaman and to all the staff at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Dr. Rahaman not only in trying to help manage my chronic pain made suggestions more as a PCP to diets and classes and such. Very non-judgmental and caring: spent over an hour and a half on initial appointment. Excited to see what comes of the future with this physican.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I found this doctor to be nice, polite and charming. However, his ability to provide care as a doctor was lacking. I had about four sessions with him and when my physical health provided him with a challenge he withdrew his services stating he could not help me. One of the only thing he suggested was to smoke marijuana,which I refused to do. After that he told me not to come back. I can only say that I am very dissatisfied with his work abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I'm a sixty year old patient of Dr.Rahaman's. In my life I've never run in to an M.D . with as much knowledge and who cares as much about his patients welfare as him. I have been a patient for almost a year and he has helped me move from an ugly place in my life where almost all I could think about was wether I could go to work the next morning and do something of value because I hurt so bad, to a place where I can't wait to wake up and see what tomorrow will bring. He truly is a hero to me and I can't understand why all Doc's don't have the empathy and common sense of Dr.Rahaman. He is truly a credit to his profession and need's to be rewarded for what he does .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Rahamon treated my mother at the City Hospital in Saskatoon when she was 99 years of age. She told him that she just wanted to reach her goal of living to 100 years of age. Dr Rahamon quickly assessed all her drugs and took her off most of them. Our dear mother reached her goal with her mind intact and passed at age 103 and 10 months. Thank you Dr. Rahaman, you are the very best in your field - a kind, very knowledgeable skilled JEWEL in our medical system. With gratitude from her daughter in Vancouver

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

WOW!!! Never,Ever did I think there was a Doctor out there that really cares so much about his patients as this man. I see him for pain management at Lifemark Health. When I first saw him I was taking enough opiates to kill a horse. He took me off of them & put me on to a new drug called SUBOXONE. He is one of only 8 doctors in Alberta who are allowed to do this.(I think) this was a VERY difficult an painfull. If anyone else had suggested this I would have laughed at them, including the doctor I've been seeing for over 10 years. But I trusted him. He knows what he's doing. He has had to invest alot of time taking on my case, but he was right this treatment is working. God Bless You Dr. Rahaman and Thank You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371138].votes_count ]]