Rate Dr. Diane Mosher

Dr. Diane Mosher's Ratings

Her staff do not return calls and she does not follow up on the referrals she promises. She's very knowledgeable but her office is poorly run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I had Dr. Mosher as my rheumatologist in Halifax in the late 90s and now, luckily, she is my rheumatologist in Calgary. She is very knowledgable and caring. I feel very fortunate that she is now in Calgary. I know that I am in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I was first diagnosed in March 2011. Dr. Mosher was extremely proactive in the process of my diagnoses and took very good care of me. I go see here every 3 months or so as she carefully wants to monitor my progress. She has been a great help, I couldn't imagine being under the care of anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

has been helpful and always knowledgeable...glad to have her help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Very knowledgable, great bedside manner, answers all questions, provides thorough information

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

I've been under her care for about 6 months and have been very impressed. She is up to date with new treatments and does a very good job overall. I'm glad to have her looking out for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I've seen doctor Mosher a few times and each time has been great. She is thorough and is able to answer my questions. She is very professional and listens to what my concerns are

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Have just started seeing her but she seems knowledgeable and appears to listen to what the patient has to say - good traits in a doctor and not common today!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371393].votes_count ]]