Rate Dr. Jon Adamis

Dr. Jon Adamis's Ratings

I had been seeing Dr. Adamis for my ears & throat ... I had called back to try & get into see him earlier then 4 months one of his staff said Dr Adamis wanted me to go see someone else even though a have a signed letter from Dr Adamis that he would like to do a follow up in 4 months ... This woman was argumentative & was trying to do everything in her power for me not to see him ever again.. Now when I called to speak to the office Manager they say I am Harrassing them ... What a joke ... Dr Adamis is fantastic & I agree get rid of that Shape Clinic & go on your own with professional personal . Not some person bouncing on an exercise ball ignoring his requests ... Very sad I'm positive these people r hurting him rather than Helping him... All the best...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been extremely pleased with the care that Dr. Adamis has provided in diagnosing and curing erosive reflux esophagitis. I found him very knowlegeable and easy to talk to. He takes a holistic approach to his patients. How anyone could see otherwise is beyond my comprehension.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

My very first appointment, Dr. Adamis misdiagnosed me before even seeing me. He didn't care to listen as to why I didn't feel it fit. He did send me to another specialist who helped get me the correct diagnosis though. Now that I don't fit the neat boxes like most patients he listens and does what he can to help. Some of the staff are great, others are extremely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I read all the negative stuff about Dr Adamis staff, but when I called to make my appointment or came in for my appointment I was treated quickly and with respect. I thought the staff were very accommodating, they got me in quick and were quick to book my follow up appointment. They even asked if my spouse would like to come in the room with me. Dr Adamis was a very nice doctor. He was friendly, had a neat sense of humor, and was very knowledgeable. Hi diagnosed my problem, explained what I needed to do to correct the problem, and treated me as required. He also booked me for a follow up appointment to make sure everything is ok in four months. I would definitely recommend Dr Adamis for your Ear, Nose and Throat concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

The staff at Shape MD aren't great, kinda rude, and don't seem to provide the doctors with the kind of support they need, i.e., don't manage appointments well (can't book a follow-up at the required interval...) BUT! Dr Adamis is great! He's knowledgeable, personable, friendly, explains things well, and is open to discussing things. Dr Adamis is fabulous, but the staff are definitely not.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My husband was referred to Dr Adamis through our Gp. They called us and set up an appt which we had to cancel as we had a death in our family. When I called to reschedule there was no problem. They told me they were booking 6 weeks ahead (called early Feb). Booked appt for late March and last week received call confirming appt for Feb! The offices staff booked him in the wrong month! When I informed them of their mistake I was put on hold and then told I would receive a phone call back. Never happened! 5 days after that call I had to call them back and when i explained who I was I was put on hold for 45 mins. Finally I hung up! My husband called back on his cell and they answered right away only to tell him to go back to his GP for a different referral as they wouldn't be able to fit him in! Rude, unprofessional and ignorant!!! Will be asking our GP not to refer patients to him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I've been to their clinic with severe sinusitis problem until now no improvement or at least a relief to my problem but none at all. He had a very poor staff just to see Dr. Adamis will take you months of suffering. After my CT Scan they've booked me after two months then he just saw the result and said you have to go to the University for Surgery ohh man why not just refer me their directly and not waited for another two months and now after 7 weeks already Im calling his staff every week to ask for my appointment at the University but they cannot give me anything until when I am going to wait and ease my problem with my sinusitis.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][371446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I agree that he should dump shape md makes his specialty seem less credible. He is a great doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][371445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Adamis is a skilled "people person", very knowledgeable and explains his findings in lay-terms. The staff for this office serve at least one other physician who appears to be the prime occupant for the office, and concievably hired by the other tenant, and accepted by Dr. Adamis as his schedule staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

Dr Adamis and his staff were amazing. I have had several follow ups with Dr Adamis. During my first appointment he had a package already for me, inregards to why I have the symptoms that I do, and what causes the issues I was having. He explained what he was going to do, and made sure I was comfortable while he was doing a procedure to my nose. I felt very comfortable and was always at ease even when he didnt have good things to tell me. I would highly recommend him and his clinic. His staff are always up beat and friendly, even when you dont look so great after a procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371443].votes_count ]]