Rate Dr. Gary Pansegrau

Dr. Gary Pansegrau's Ratings

What a wonderful doctor..Always pleasant and reassuring..ready to listen to you.. can't thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Thank you Dr Pansegrau - I was blessed to have you as my Oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Amazing Oncologist! My Husband has had the best care. Dr.Pansegrau is very compassionate and kind. I can not say enough good things about him. My husband is alive and well today because of Dr.Pansegreau! He is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Thank Goodness we have such wonderful doctors like Dr Pansegrau - we are very fortunate living in British Columbia and having the B.C. Cancer Agency and their research. He has a fabulous 'bedside manner'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Very kind and understanding. Takes tme to explain everything that you ask. Always very pleasant and smiling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

very nice and helpful through a difficult time i felt he was knowledgable gentle and careful i felt at ease right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

He has been so wonderful to me regarding my care. He always listens to what I am saying to him and not looking elsewhere. As I a going through my cancer treatment I would not trust any other Dr. I feel comfortable talking to him about my feelings about whTi am going throug Thank you Dr. Pansegrua

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

He has been very kind and helpful with me throughout the most difficlt time in my life. He explains things to me in a way that I can understand and answers all of my questions. He follows up on my concerns and phones me in a timely manner. He is always on time and never rushes through my appoitment. I feel lucky that he is my Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

This doctor in my opinion needs more training in his field. My mother would be here today if he had more background in Oncology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371513].votes_count ]]