Rate Dr. Gary Pansegrau

Dr. Gary Pansegrau's Ratings

What a wonderful doctor..Always pleasant and reassuring..ready to listen to you.. can't thank him enough.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Thank you Dr Pansegrau - I was blessed to have you as my Oncologist.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Amazing Oncologist! My Husband has had the best care. Dr.Pansegrau is very compassionate and kind. I can not say enough good things about him. My husband is alive and well today because of Dr.Pansegreau! He is the BEST!!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Thank Goodness we have such wonderful doctors like Dr Pansegrau - we are very fortunate living in British Columbia and having the B.C. Cancer Agency and their research. He has a fabulous 'bedside manner'.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Very kind and understanding. Takes tme to explain everything that you ask. Always very pleasant and smiling.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

very nice and helpful through a difficult time i felt he was knowledgable gentle and careful i felt at ease right away

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

He has been so wonderful to me regarding my care. He always listens to what I am saying to him and not looking elsewhere. As I a going through my cancer treatment I would not trust any other Dr. I feel comfortable talking to him about my feelings about whTi am going throug Thank you Dr. Pansegrua

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

He has been very kind and helpful with me throughout the most difficlt time in my life. He explains things to me in a way that I can understand and answers all of my questions. He follows up on my concerns and phones me in a timely manner. He is always on time and never rushes through my appoitment. I feel lucky that he is my Dr.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

This doctor in my opinion needs more training in his field. My mother would be here today if he had more background in Oncology.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag