Rate Dr. Julie A. Grimes

Dr. Julie A. Grimes's Ratings

I love this doctor. She seems genuinely concerned for her patients and told me flat out that I "could" do a procedure (endometrial biopsy) but that I didn't need it. I went ahead with it and she was right- it was by far the most painful thing I've ever had done (I've had a hysterectomy, a natural delivery, and a c-section). I wish I had followed her advice. Overall, she is very honest and caring, funny, and good natured. She performed my hysterectomy, which was done beautifully with minimal scarring. Highly recommended. :)

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

She was my first OBGYN, delivered my first baby and i looove her! she is the best doctor i have ever had. i always recommend her to anyone i know!!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Best Gynecologist I've ever been to! I usually dread my yearly checkup but like the previous comment said, I felt like I was talking to one of my girlfriends. She made me feel really comfortable and I felt like she truly listened to what I was saying. I love this doctor and hopefully I never need to see anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Grimes! She has the best bedside manner and really makes you feel comfortable. She also called me personally just to check on me. How many doctors do you know that call you? I have recently moved about an hour and a half away from her office, but will drive back for my appointments!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

If I could recommend any doctor to deliver the most precious gift (a child) I would recommend Dr. Grimes. She made me feel like I was talking to a girl friend each visit I had. She was pregnant at the same time I was and actually planned my induction so that she would be the only doctor to deliver our baby. She had just had a c-section herself two weeks prior to delivering my child. There were complications after birth that I was unaware of until much later and thank god that she didn’t panic (because I would have). She took care of me like I was the only patient she had. She's extremely intelligent and if she doesn’t know the answer to a question she will find the answer for you. She makes calls to patients herself when she can. I can't say I love her enough!

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag