Rate Dr. Jennifer Hall

Dr. Jennifer Hall's Ratings

Dr. Hall is very dismissive of any concerns. She does her basic due diligence, half listens and then rushes out the door. A brick wall would be more helpful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I have seen Dr. Hall for a long time - probably 10 years now. After all of this time, she is treating me like garbage. I, unfortunately, now have to find a new GP. I need a doctor that can at least pretend to show empathy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

DR. Hall has the worst bedside manner of any GP I have ever been to. She is more often than not curt in her responses and dismissive of concerns and suggestions. She has an authoritative approach, does not like to be questioned, and lacks empathy. I am on the hunt to find another family doctor that is genuinely caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

I've seen her for about half my life, and she is absolutely wonderful. Yes, she isn't always on time, but she cares about her patients so much and takes every minute extra that she needs to ensure the best healthcare possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I lived in Edmonton for 2 years. Dr. Hall got much praise from my mother about her thoroughness. I saw her approximately 8-10 times in 2 years and she was always a half-hour+ late, sometimes over an hour. My mother and I had to schedule appts back to back because I have no car and she is practically inaccessible if you're on the bus because the appt is never on time. She does take her time with you, it's just not that productive. I found her check-ups to be lacking and she just didn't listen all that well. I have a history of depression but when I expressed deep concern over my mental health during an appt, it was overlooked. My mother mentioned her worries about my mental health and out of the blue, Dr. Hall asked me about seeing a psychiatrist. She mis-diagnosed me with breast cysts and the radiologist expressed her shock at the diagnosis. Maybe I am that one bad statistic. I'm glad my mother likes her doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

So unbelievably lucky to have found Dr. Hall. The wait you may experience is truly worth it, as described below. Dr. Hall is the best doctor I've ever had. My life has been genuinely enriched by her care. I can't say enough great things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I agree. She has issues with scheduling, but once you finally do get in to see her, Dr. Hall gives you time and attention. She is also not afraid to let you know when she needs to learn more or when the time is right to make a referral. one suggestion....that 2PM appointment - leave 60 minutes on the other side of that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

If I could sum up my experience in one sentence it would be "well worth the wait". The receptionists are generally unhelpful, unprofessional and incompassionate. Dr. Hall does often run over on her appointments and as a result you have to wait quite long to get in. However, having said that, she takes however long she needs with you. You are never rushed. She is is extremely caring and compassionate and will squeeze you in for followup appointments if needed. She will back you up and defend you to other doctors until you get the care and treatment that you need. If she doesn't have an answer for you then she will get one. I have no problem waiting a long time to get in with her. Well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371804].votes_count ]]