Rate Dr. Daniel Flanders

Dr. Daniel Flanders's Ratings

Dr Flanders was always late , rushed and not very thoughtful in his responses. Not helpful with our son's feeding difficulties. Would not recommend for any child that needs extra care or attention

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Saw Dr Flanders for my son's tongue tie and had he been taking new patients, we would have switched. What an amazing dr.- knowledgeable, willing to discuss rather than dismiss and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Is Dr. Flanders taking new patients? We saw him at his obesity clinic and I want him to be the children's regular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Best pediatrician. He's knowledgeable kind, and so caring. Highly recommend Dr. Flanders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Flanders cares more about growing his clinic than his patients. Think he is a hit or miss doctor with his advice. Sometimes he gives crazy advice like "Oh, your son has banana allergies. Just put cream on his face and let him eat it." I have never heard of doing this and do not recommend this. This can actually cause a serious allergic reaction. Not too sure what kind of grades he got in med school.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515563].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Number 1 pediatrician in Toronto! The team of Dr.Berall and Dr. Flanders are truly a blessing to our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I waited for 4 hours to talk to him at NYGH from 5pm and finally got to speak to him just before 9. After waiting that long, you would think it would be worth the wait, NOT. No apology. He starts off with this advice as you can take my advice or not, I am not offended.... He handed me the Canadian Food Guide and told me to just give my daughter 30 min. to eat and then take her food away. I am not too sure why I needed to wait that LONG to hear that and then be pushed out of the office. That is his generic feeding advice to everyone. Don't know how he is a feeding specialist to give that kind of advice. You would get more advice from reading a book. We switched to Sick Kids Hospital and OT for real advice for our situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Dr. G. Burell & Dr. D. Flanders work together ~ we were handed over to Dr. Flanders by Dr. Burell said they work hand in hand. We had major issues with our autistic son's weight loss & the staff's attitude at his group home. Dr. Flanders monitored our son closely & was not happy with the lack of progress the group home were making. He told if our son didn't gain weight he would be admitted to see just how many calories he would eat & it was like an instant miracle ~ our son started gaining weight :o) Doctors like Dr. Burell & Dr. Flanders are far & few between because they will stand up for your special needs children when required to do so. Our friends with autistic kids, even the social worker can't believe we found these doctors because they work in a very rare field & hence the reason it takes time to see them in the first place & at appointments. Even Sick Kids don't do this type of work :o( We are so happy with Dr. Flanders and the team at their office :o) Nice waiting room! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr Flanders is in my view the best pediatrician in the world.He was fairly new when I had my twins in 2011 and since then his clinic grew a lot.He is amazing as doctor.: Interacts very well with my twins, was able to be very helpful in many decisions that we took as a parents without interfering, He was even able to foresee some of the health issues that we had to deal with.I highly recommend him to anyone.The only downside...he is hugely, almost always in delay.We usually wait for more than 1 hour after the initial scheduled appointment.It is a bit unfair since he is charging parents for delaying and cancelling appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

LOVE Dr. Flanders, very happy with the way he interacts with the baby and myself. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel like a good parent. He has a lot of interns though, so if you're okay with first being assessed by the intern and then by the doctor... then, highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371871].votes_count ]]