Rate Dr. Dina Kao

Dr. Dina Kao's Ratings

She is fantastic. I appreciate her so much. She.is so calming and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Just recently referred to Dr. Kao and am so glad I was. The best there is, takes time to explain and answer all your questions. Calls to see how you are doing even in evenings and saturdays. Just can't say enough great things about her. All round compassionate person that is so easy to talk to and an very impressive doctor as well. Very informed and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr.Dina Kao has been my specialist for over 6 years now and has been very fair, patient and understanding. I have dealt with several other GI's in Edmonton and none of them have made me feel like I have a voice and/or opinion, Dr.Kao actually LISTENS to her patients! You feel like you can trust and talk freely without judgement and that she actually cares about what your saying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

just the "BEST", most concerned and helpfull, Doc. we could have met, at sucha difficult time, (just been advised I had become a Cancer patient). her efficient organised, proffesional, caring manner, cannot be overstated. THANK YOU DOCTOR KOA.... Brenda Gowan-Smith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr, Kao is a very compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371876].votes_count ]]