Rate Dr. Geoff Williams

Dr. Geoff Williams's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

A great doctor!! He is really helpful and caring and listens to everything you need to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I found Dr. Williams to be a wonderfully, caring and helpful doctor. He was so accessable and saw me on short short notice. I cannot say enough about his amazing manners!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Geoff Williams, where do I start, he is so very personable, knowledeable, professional and communicates well the expected outcomes. I have been a patient since late 2009 and he, the clinic and office staff have been nothing but the best!! These GI procedures are not the most fun, but he can put you feel at ease and make you feel very comfortable and cared for. Thanks Dr. Williams, and if you ever have the pleasure of being cared for by him, you are blessed!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][371978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

i have been seeing dr. williams for 5 years now and he is one of the best gastroentereologists out there! very intelligent, concerned for his patients, and relatively quick to get an appointment with. also, he will always make sure that there is a solution to whatever issue you may be having no matter how small.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Williams is my 4th Gastroenterologist and by far and away the best I have ever had. He and his staff should be a model for others to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I just had my first visit to Dr. Williams for an upper GI, the procedure went great and he was very good to explain what he was going to do and what the problem could be. After the procedure when I woke up he came in and discussed the results with me...very nice doctor who actually takes the time to listen to you and ask you questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

I'm sure no one is ever happy to see a GI doctor since we can all probably think of better ways to spend our day than baring your poop-chute to a stranger! Dr. Williams, however, made the experience so relaxed and comfortable that (at the risk of sounding creepy) it was almost fun! He's incredibly personable and I felt very well cared for. He was late for my first appointment because of an emergency surgery and he actually took the time to pop in and apologize while I was waiting...twice! Several members of his staff commented to me, unprompted, how much they enjoy working with him...I think that speaks volumes to his character. I have no hesitation reccomending Dr. Williams. He's a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371974].votes_count ]]