Rate Dr. Ryan Cain

Dr. Ryan Cain's Ratings

Theres no way your daughters tongue was cut half off and was hanging out of her mouth....your ridiculous, a slanderer and obviously a bad parent if you went home with a child in that type of pain and injury. Oh wait it didnt happen like that did it.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Our son had to get tubes placed in his ears when he was 2. Dr. Cain and the hospital staff were amazing with our son. I think it was harder on me than it was for my son. Dr. Cain explained the procedure to us and talked to us post surgery as well. We see him every few months to check the tubes and each time we are never rushed and he always addresses our concerns. Our experience with Dr. Cain has been excellent.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

I had the opposite experience for the same operation. A tonsilectomy on my 5 year old child. Dr. Cain explained everything clearly and answered all our questions. He was very professional and did a good job. I would have no hesitation to recommend him to others.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

This doctors name is actually Cain and did my daughters tonsilectomy as well as adnoids when she came out noticed some white tissue hanging out of her mouth it was the whole left side of her tongue..she was 8 years old he said oh well the mouth is the quickest to heal and sent us home!!!! Her toungue was the worst part of the pain and healing taking weeks!!! Was horrid

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag