Dr. John Craig Fielding

Rate Dr. John Craig Fielding

Dr. John Craig Fielding's Ratings

My mother fell outside and broke her hand. She ended up seeing Dr. Fielding at the hospital who took fantastic care of her. He had xrays done,gave her freezing and put the bones back in place,he also put in a special metal pin to hold the bones together the same day. My mother cannot stop telling me how wonderful this doctor was. My mother is eighty and doesn't speak much English. Thanks Dr. Fielding for taking great care of my mother. You have a fan for life. God bless

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

I believe Dr. Fielding is a skilled surgeon. However, he has a serious problem with communicating with patients and taking the time to discuss one's questions and concerns. I found that he rushed out of the room so quickly at the appointment and operation that I was left with a feeling of frustration, which eventually turned to resentment.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fielding is the best! He was so great with my young son who burned his arms after playing too closely to a kettle of hot water. He really helped make a traumatizing experience for my son and my whole family much less difficult. He is very kind and fun. Awesome doctor! Thank-you so much for all your help!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fielding was highly recommended to me by my family doc in High Park when I was inquiring about good plastic surgeons for breast implants and tummy tucks. I saw Dr. Fielding for a consult about 7 months ago. He was very warm and personable. He took the time to patiently explain to me what my options were. My surgery went extremely well--I just had some pain and swelling initially, but that went down fairly quickly. He is truly a gifted surgeon as my results are superb with very fine scarring. He was also very supportive during my followup visits. Dr. Fielding has a wonderful combination of excellent bedside manner and technical expertise. His rates were quite reasonable compared to the other plastic surgeons I had consulted with. Thank-you Dr. Fielding for giving me back my confidence! Will be recommending all my friends to you for mommy makeovers.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I had a terrible accident at work and crushed my right hand. I had seen Dr. Fielding regularly for over a year since he operated on it. Every visit that I had with him, he has been a caring and compassionate person trying to lighten the mood with a joke or kind word (kind of his trademark). He is always super busy but I can tell he tries his best. You won't find a better doctor or person. He is extremely competent, knowledgeable, and has never ever made me feel like he was talking down to me in all the time I've been seeing him. I recommend strongly to everyone.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

He is very insulting, never on time, very arrogant, does not care to listen to patient and is a know it all. When he is parading with student doctors he blows off his patients as if he were GOD and nothing is important just his opinion. Spends perhaps 90 seconds at most with patient. Poor doctor. Seems he is too arrogant. Would not recommend him. I wonder what abuse he makes his senior citizen patients endure.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

DR Fielding is the greatest doctor and person i have ever known i went to see him for my tummy tuck surgery, he explain the surgery in detail and his price was 1/2 off what i got from another doctor, dr Fielding was very kind and spent long time with me in his office answering my questions and explaining the surgery. he was caring, supportive and i am very please with the result. i recommended Dr fielding to many of my friend and today i recommedned him to another friend and i will keep recommed him to every body. thank you doctor feilding for bing there for me .

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

This doctor is very rude, sarcastic and has a total neglect to his patients. All he cares about is getting you in and out in as little time as possible. He gives you no more than 3-5 minutes per visit (most of the time writing notes), checks you breathy and walked away before you could even ask the questions. I have got worse experience. I am never going back

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I had a complex left tripod fracture where my orbital bone was depressed into my face by about 1cm. Dr. Fielding took me in for a consultation and put me into surgery the next day as an extra case, as my injury required surgery quite quickly after it happened. Great people skills, very professional. Thank you

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag