Rate Dr. Kris A. Dinucci

Dr. Kris A. Dinucci's Ratings

crutches, casts, ankles and feet... thank you so much! I am back to work and doing fine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I am so lucky that I found Dr. DiNucci. I only wish that I had found you before my first surgery. They you for correcting the problems that the other doctors caused with my foot. Thanks to you, my foo looks much better and feel so much more comfortable. You are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Had a failed bunion surgery, Hallux Varus , requires another surgery . I won't be using Phoenix Magazine which is where I found this Dr. listed as a Top Doc...he won't be doing this surgery. Also isn't good at explaining your condition or treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Even though this doctor is in my network and I have excellent insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue PPO), I would have been required to pay my $25 copay as well as an extra amount for every service he provided during my first visit. For example: I would be required to pay a portion of the cost of the x-ray up front. I would have no idea what the visit would cost until I left the office. If a doctor agrees to be part of an insurance network, he is agreeing to submit the claim and wait for payment. I left the office without seeing this doctor. I drove from Prescott to Scottsdale for the appointment. I don't want to be a patient of a doctor who is more concerned about receiving his money up front than his is about the care of his patients. What a disappoint, especially since he was recommended by Phoenix Magazine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][372357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr DiNucci is sincerely a God Sent! I had gone to the Barrett Foot and Ankle Center because I was having massive pain when walking. I could not walk more than a block and was literally crying in pain. After 2years, 2 surgeries and 17 procedures,if you can imagine, was worse than when I started, AND I was given a new problem, a MASSIVE NEUROMA in the back of my leg, even after Dr Barrett went in a second time, left it there. I began to search for a new podiatrist out of fear I was going to end up in a wheelchair. Looking through the Phoenix Mag, I found Dr DiNucci, I did not know what to expect, and afraid I would end up worse off, I went to see Dr DiNucci. OH MY DEAR LORD, HE IS TRULY THE MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR, PODIATRIST! 6 mths, I am walking with almost zero pain, just need to finish healing from the surgery he had to perform to fix all the problems created by Dr Barrett, My neuroma will be in the medical journal.I WOULD TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD FOR DR DINUCCI IF I NEEDED HIM!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][372356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

He made a difference in my ability to wear regular shoes with no pain. I had both feet done and have been very satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

29May, 2012: I have known Dr. DiNucci for approximately four (4) years. The first experience was seeing Dr. DiNucci for my step-son's athlete's foot. The second experience was this March for bunion surgery. Dr. DiNucci is extremely knowledgable, great bedside manners and spends time thoroughly explaining your individual situation. His front-office staff along with his medical assistants are caring, supportive and very knowledgable as well. I highly recommend Dr. DiNucci for any foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][372354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. DiNucci and his staff are the best I have ever experienced. I wish all Dr's offices were as helpful, kind, & caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][372353].votes_count ]]