Dr. Ross M. Langley

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Ross M. Langley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1466698
17/06/11 5 4 5 5 A little late with each appt but it's not that big of a deal unless you are on a schedule. Very warm manner and very knowledgeable. I like that there are two offices to choose to go to. I just wish I didn't feel rushed out after each appointment but I understand since he's got a huge patient load. I would recommend. His receptionist, Patti, is pretty helptful too. I miss Dr. Langley.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1128672
16/03/10 5 4 5 5 He is a very busy dr. but wonderful, he takes the time you need of him to answer questions and he makes you feel like he is there for you and not just a patient. He was great in motivating me in the delivery room and made my over all pregnancy go well. Couldnt have asked for a better dr.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal