Rate Dr. Arni Sekar

Dr. Arni Sekar's Ratings

Went to see Dr. Sekar for an endoscopy, and even though results were negative and his job was pretty much done with me, his office went above and beyond to help me find that my pains were caused by my gallbladder. And then refered me to a surgeon to have it removed. And did it very quickly too (whereas my family doctor was taking her sweet time). Thank you so much to Dr. Sekar and wonderfull staff..It's much appreciated!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

This Dr and nursing staff was phenomenal! Although I was quite nervous about the Endoscopy yet that day I was extremely tired as I barely slept the night before. I Don't know if that helped me get through this test but I can literally say that the procedure took exactly the amount of time mentioned and was quick and efficient. Thank you for walking me through this and taking great care of me! :)

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Doctor Sekar and his staff were very professional, understanding, reassuring and caring, to a patient who was very nervous about having a colonoscopy. If you have a choice on which doctor you can go to I would highly reccommend Doctor Sekar.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Thoughtful, patient, listened, did not seem rushed. Most pleasant manner.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

When one's whole life is turned upside down due to a dx of a chronic disease; to have a Physician as Dr Arni Sekar not to mention the beautiful, 'people friendly', professional staff around him, makes the battle one that will be fought with a army not just a single lost soul. I now know that I will be okay and that is half the battle. As when one hears, said news, it isn't just the physical and emotional toll it takes on one that is hard, but also the mental strain of knowing you aren't infallible is harder. Dr Sekar and team, doesn't just treat the physical aspects but makes it their priority to understand everything that one is going through because in the end, that is what is needed to heal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! T McK

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Have been treated by Dr Sekar for more than 10 years and have nothing bad to say about him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

My husband is in the military and as a result, we move often and, in turn as a result I see a new Gastroenterologist every few years. Dr. Sekar is one of two Gastroenterologists I feel honoured to be a patient of. He is so pleasant while remaining direct in order to get things done. My colonoscopy was done right in his clinic which is attached to his office on Carling and it was the easiest colonoscopy I have ever had. Dr. Sekar has his patients (or at least I and the others in the clinic at the time) remain conscious while the colonoscopy is performed. This is very important to me as I want to know what is being done to my body while I am being poked and prodded. I don't fully trust doctors who completely sedate you for such a minor procedure, it's not necessary in my opinion. Dr. Sekar was able to explain to me what he was seeing while the procedure was taking place, and this I found was so helpful. Highly recommend Dr. Sekar.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sekar was excellent. He evoked confidence in both his understanding of my situation and his ability to correct it. This clinic is run in an organized, calm, and helpful manner. They are extremely professional, but earthy about what they do!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

I am a Quebec patient and I have seen Dr. Sekar for the first time and I was very impressed with his bedside manners and good sense of humour - I felt immediately that I could trust him. His staff is equally professional and they do take care of you. Good for you Doc - I will see you in 5 years.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been going to see Dr Arni Sekar for the past 5 years. He is very good at what he does, I travel over 11 hours to go see hime every year. If it wouldn't be for him I wouldn't be with my wife and kids today. Really good Dr.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag