Rate Dr. Sani Erak

Dr. Sani Erak's Ratings

My mother who is in her 80's had hip replacement surgery carried out by Dr Erak in 2011 . He was easy to talk to, explained the procedure with great professionalism and re-assurance, fully explaining the risks involved as well as the well as successful outcomes. Post surgery follow-up was excellent and would strongly recommend this Doctor as a lovely man and true professional in every way. Lino

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I recently had Total Hip Replacement surgery carried out by Mr Erak at Murdoch. From my first consultation I was totally comfortable with Sani. He put me very much at ease, and left me in no doubt that he 'knows his stuff'. He explained the whole procedure in term that were easy for a layman to understand. Also, which is very important, his post operative care is excellent. Would highly recommend Mr Erak to anyone requiring surgery within his area of expertise. You wont find better.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I broke my leg quite badly and Mr Erak got me back up and almost running in no time at all. Not only is Mr Erak an excellent Surgeon but he is also a true gentleman. He runs excellent staff, all of who I spoke to, regard him very highly.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I recently had a hip arthroscope. I found Mr Erak to be very friendly & approachable. He explained everything that was going to happen in clear understandable terms. I felt very reassured & was hardly nervous at all on the day of the operation.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Had my knee reconstructed by Sani (using hamstring tendon) following a bad ACL/MCL tear in 2009. These days knee is just as good as new, finished a marathon last weekend and play a lot of sports.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Found Sani Erak to be a great surgeon and have just had 2nd hip replaced by him at Murdoch. Found his care to be exceptional and would always refer people to him. Maureen landro

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag