Rate Dr. Martin R. Aidelbaum

Dr. Martin R. Aidelbaum's Ratings

Doc & his staff are by far the best in their field. In short he does a great job, gives all options,
listens to what u want. His staff is there every step of the way..they are awesome. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Arrogant , old and slow at explaining!!! He was way too candid in answering my question of what is the worst thing that can happen to me he just calmly said YOU ARE GOING TO DIE as if it is no big deal to die from wisdom teeth extraction....I was hoping he would say that in my practice nobody has died yet but he freaked me out so much I started crying....I wouldn't put my life in his hands. Not reassuring at all, cannot trust him, didn't make me feel comfortable nor did he give me confidence. Avoid.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2355665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Marty is not only talented, but he is an amazing person. He is extremely accommodating and puts his patients needs first. I would not trust anyone other than Dr. Aidelbaum to work on me. He is knowledgeable, professional, and extremely kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I just want to say Dr Aidelbaum is the best, have been dealing with him for many years, have always got the best service. I had to get an impacted tooth removed from under my gums near my sinuses and was very nervous, I can't believe I only had some tenderness for the first couple of days with little swelling. It took about two weeks and I am good to go. I would recommend Dr Aidelbaum to everybody. Thansk Dr Aidelbaum.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I am male in my mid 50's who was not properly diagnosed in the past. All my wisdom teeth have grown in an irregular fashion with massive cysts developing around the. One the the cysts grew to the size of a golf ball basically impacting into my lower jaw bone.. Over the past 6 months Dr. "A" has patiently, caring and persistently, taken the nasty cyst, and wisdom tooth out, the jaw bone has regenerated and I am awaiting to take the next set of cysts out. The good about thjis Doc: He knows his stuff, if it is a bad procedure you can get it done in the hospital (for free covered by MSP). He is a mature, teaches at UBC and no BS just trust him and do what he tells. He also ha s a great younger associate Dr. Chan, equally talented and they cover for each other. The staff is to the point and efficient. There can sometimes be a long wait at the clinic, well worth it. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I recommend him highly. frredomandleela @ gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Aidelbaum recently extracted my wisdom teeth. It was not a very good experience. I could feel the entire procedure and there was a lot of pain afterward. Would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I had problems with extrations. Cysts etc. He was very concerned and I saw him twice a week for several weeks at no extra charge. He even ordered in a product to reline dentures my dentist had made. He and his staff always made me feel like they cared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I had my wisdom teeth as well as my bi-lateral jaw surgery done by Dr.A! Results are amazing. The office is sanitary & you get a sense that you're in very good hands. The office is technological & very up to date. Staff is super helpful and kind. I was a constant annoyance with my school forms as well as constant questions but they were nothing but happy to help me. Amanda is an amazing receptionist & April is an amazing nurse! My surgeries were worth every penny because it didn't only cover the costs of the surgery but it also covered the many follow-ups that I went to. Dr.A is gentle and very punctual when it came to my surgery. But during appointments he's a tad late. always about a 10-15 min wait. He's an extremely busy man thats always running around the office so I don't blame him! Definitely recommend him for any oral surgeries/wisdom teeth removal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Aidelbaum was wonderful I had to go in to get my wisdom teeth pulled 2 months after having given birth to my first child and he was very helpful and understanding when I stated that I hoped to keep on nursing my son so I did not want to take anitbiotics for too long after surgery. He also knew that because I did not have any insurance to cover the surgery I was paying the entire amount out of pocket so he kindly offered to remove a stye for no charge! I was so happy with his professionalism and friendly nature I have recommended him to everyone I know! He recently came into the office that I work at and I was happy to see him again because of the wonderful experience that I had at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr A was great. He diagnosed my pain problem that had stumped 3 other dentists. They fit me in on a Friday afternoon to get me treated. After 2 days healing i was pain free for the first time in 2 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373023].votes_count ]]