You may also like

Rate Dr. Paula M. Sandler

Dr. Paula M. Sandler's Ratings

For those that don't know, Dr. Sandler has passed away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Nonsense to all the people who have downrated her. You know why you had to do a 'useless' urine screen? Because you probably were using, and the doctor didn't trust you. It's called accountability. Something you need in a recovery program. You have to come in each week? You probably were selling your script, or self-medicating. See, doctors like this have seen every size and shape of addicts.

Doctors like this only take cash for some patients because insurance companies make them jump through about 1000 hoops to get reimbursed for certain types of care. You truly don't understand what you are talking about. You had to pay cash?...awwww.poor thing...file it on your own insurance and stop being lazy. Don't have insurance? Go buy some and get out of your sandbox throwing snack packs.

If you still want to use drugs, don't see her; She only sees responsible patients. She's a no nonsense doctor, if you aren't serious about getting your life back on track, don't bother. It's 100% your fault if you wasted your own money, not hers. Retards.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

i love dr. sandler and jeanette, they truel care about thier patients. if you need a good caring dr look no more you have found her, beverly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][373154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I LOVE Dr Sandler! She spent a lot of time getting to know me and my pain. She listens and she truly cares! Office is very nice and warm. No wait time. Office staff Jeanette is awesome! I would recommend Dr Sandler to anyone in chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][373153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr.Paula Sandler was the worst Dr. I have seen in my life.She made it to where I have to come to her office every week to get refills on my rx.She was very rude and cut me off every time I tried to explain my problems.She billed me after I already paid cash.The bill was for a useless urine screen.I will never go back and would not advise anyone to ever see her.BIG RIP OFF!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

i got ripped off.she knew more about my pain than i did.after the first visit i knew i needed to start looking somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Cash only up front, empty waiting room, office/facilities very bad shape, 71 year old female patient treated very poorly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373155].votes_count ]]