Rate Dr. Paula M. Sandler

Dr. Paula M. Sandler's Ratings

i love dr. sandler and jeanette, they truel care about thier patients. if you need a good caring dr look no more you have found her, beverly

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr Sandler! She spent a lot of time getting to know me and my pain. She listens and she truly cares! Office is very nice and warm. No wait time. Office staff Jeanette is awesome! I would recommend Dr Sandler to anyone in chronic pain.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr.Paula Sandler was the worst Dr. I have seen in my life.She made it to where I have to come to her office every week to get refills on my rx.She was very rude and cut me off every time I tried to explain my problems.She billed me after I already paid cash.The bill was for a useless urine screen.I will never go back and would not advise anyone to ever see her.BIG RIP OFF!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

i got ripped off.she knew more about my pain than i did.after the first visit i knew i needed to start looking somewhere else.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Cash only up front, empty waiting room, office/facilities very bad shape, 71 year old female patient treated very poorly

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag