Rate Dr. G. Philip Barnsley

Dr. G. Philip Barnsley's Ratings

Dr. Barnsley exceeded my expectations. He was kind, compassionate and always there for me to answer any questions or concerns. I had gone to two other surgeons in big cities and left both consultations feeling rushed and worried. It was the complete opposite at Dr. Barnsleys consultation. He made me feel safe and confident. He is very clear and detailed which I love. I am so so happy I found Dr. Barnsley. He is a hidden GEM! I could not be happier with my results and after care. Anyone trying to decide on an excellent surgeon should visit Dr.Barnsley ?? Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I missed an appointment due to health and personal reasons and when i tried to rebook the app. i was told that there was a 50$ no show fee....arent these people making enough money. I live 45 min. away. Poison is the only way to describe the secretary there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Barnsley is ,in my opinion, an excellent Dr. I felt relaxed and confident in his ability during the procedure. I had absolutely no scarring and I would definitely recommend him to anyone! His receptionist is wonderful and answered all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns, professionally and politely. All of the staff were great and really put me at ease. Kindness and a sense of humor goes such a long way! Go team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I had a non-healing scalp lesion for three years, the result of a failed skin graft. Had skin flap surgery perfomed by Dr. Barnsley, only three weeks after initial consultation. Result is a complete success. I am extremely Grateful to Dr. Barnsley for his skill and compassion. Also his receptionist was very courteous and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

Dr Barnsley was a very professional doctor while still being compassionate. He took the time to answer all questions honestly and frankly. His surgery skills are amazing. I am very happy with the results which are 99% recovery. His receptionist is a little cold; but that is easily solve with a new receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I think Dr Barnsley is a good surgeon but seems like a spoiled school boy and as for his secretary (rude, rude, rude). Get a new secretary and that will solve half your problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Dr. Barnsley is fantastic. He answers all questions and does not make you feel rushed. He did a great job on my surgery and I have already recommended him to others and will do so again if the situation arises. I have to travel 90 minustes one way to see him, but it's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

Did a great job. Was efficient, respectful, answered my questions in a direct, forthtight manner. would definitely use his Dr. Barnsley's services again if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

I love Dr. Barnsley. He is so easy to talk. I have never felt rushed when I've seem him. He answers all my questions so I can understand him. He has never been condescending or treated me like I've experienced in other Specialists offices. I am thrilled with the surgery he did for me and my doctor says he is so impressed with what a great job he did. I highly recommend Dr. Barnsley and tell everyone I know how wonderful he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373330].votes_count ]]