Rate Dr. Daniel Leger

Dr. Daniel Leger's Ratings

I was a patient of DR LEGER for 5 years in Strathroy. He has both, excellent medical knowledge and a terrific bedside manner. He is the best Family DR. I have experienced and I was very sorry to see him go. I think he will be an excellent teacher and mentor of family physicians and wish him well. WESTERN UNIVER. is fortunate to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr Leger is a wonderful doctor and is great with kids. He is always friend and helpful and takes the time to listen to any problems or questions you have. If he is not sure of an answer he says so and finds the answer for you. My family will really miss having him as our doctor in Strathroy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Leger is kind and he does take his time with patients. My mother started seeing him about two years ago. She was a new patient to him and Dr. Leger got the wrong impression about her being manipulative with health care services. When my mother developed a creeping paralysis almost overnight, Dr. Leger felt her falling and 'on and off paralysis' was to get attention. In 86 years, my mother had never faked a symptom. Instead of agreeing to her regular request to obtain an upper MRI because she had excruciating pain in her neck, he told her it had to do with her arthritis, diabetes and a fracture in her lower back (all known history). My mother begged to die many times each day and she eventually could not even move her head. Ultimately, Dr. Leger finally agreed to the upper MRI, and discovered a spinal cord tumour, which explained the symptoms. He did apologize for the oversight, something no other doctor did. Mom died soon after in horrible pain, which was her greatest fear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Doctor Leger has been my family doctor for the last couple of years. The guys the real deal. Takes the time to listen and deal with the problem. Always is willing to take different approches to solving the problems that arise. Great with my kids. Glad Ive got him for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor who knows his stuff and does his very best to help you. So lucky i found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr Leger is an awesome dr. My family has seen him for almost 2 years now. He is great with kids and actually listens and not pretends to. He is a great problem solver. I don't know where my girls would be without him. He is always willing to learn something new. I hope that Dr Leger can use the new knowledge in the future to help other babies that are tongue tied. Him and Trisha are the best TEAM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr. Leger and his nurse Trish are great :) I have been his patient for a few years now, and have never had a bad experience. They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Leger is attentive, holistic, and a great doctor! He is truly the best doctor I've ever had. I hope he never leaves Strathroy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

graet personality,takes his time to explane the problem.advise you of your options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Dr Leger is a very kind, professional doctor who is a careful listener to his patients in a nonjudgmental manner. He is current ,knowledgeable and prompt in getting to the bottom of your problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][373345].votes_count ]]